my vanilla wife is now cuckolding me, and I'm loving it

jockyrider69

Couple
Nov 12, 2022
I told my very vanilla wife about my hotwife fantasies about 3 years ago, and that didnt go over so good.
Religion or upbringing, I dont know but the idea of her being unfaithful to me was a deal breaker in our relationship.
A few months ago I was lurking here and someone suggested this book on Hotwife roleplaying, so I spent $3 and bought it from Amazon and loaded it on my wifes ipad to see what would happen. Its called The Faithful Hotwife
She actually read it because it was written by a woman for women in exactly her situation. After a week she wanted to read the book together and see if I was up to the challenges given in the book. Oh hell yes.
Cut to the chase, things in our marriage changed dramatically. My wife really got into the challenges I think because the pressure was off of her because she was just following the given chalenges. It started with simple things such as dressing sexier, sexting, me buying her an anklet and her wearing it out of the house. It progressed into her buying and experimenting with vibrators and dildos to.... fast forward, I'm now watching her suck that realistic dildo while I get to fuck her, but only if I perform cleanup duties on her afterwards. Lot of fantasy talk of her lovers while she asks me to play with myself. Last night she was reading in bed and just told me to jerk off for her while she just kept reading. After I came she removed her panties and told me to wipe myself up but leave her cum filled panties on the floor to remind me of what her lover left in her panties while she was out.
I'm becoming her cuck and loving it.

Hey Jockyrider,
I think that was my post you read about that HW roleplaying book.
Yes, it's a fun read and even more fun doing the challenges with and on my hubby. He's more of a cuck than I think he would ever admit to.
For now we're keeping this as a fantasy roleplaying activity, but it is definately spilling over into our social life (when we are out of our little town we live in). I'm encouraged to flirt with other men, but havent progressed into anything beyond some group groping on the dance floor while my hubby watches. I do tell him how much I'd like to suck or fuck that cock just to get him riled a bit, but thats all in the fun.
Sounds like you're a bit of a cuck youself like my hubby, so tell me when you get to the challenge and allow your wife to "make" you suck her slick dildo after she fucks it infront of you.

I told my very vanilla wife about my hotwife fantasies about 3 years ago, and that didnt go over so good.
Religion or upbringing, I dont know but the idea of her being unfaithful to me was a deal breaker in our relationship.
A few months ago I was lurking here and someone suggested this book on Hotwife roleplaying, so I spent $3 and bought it from Amazon and loaded it on my wifes ipad to see what would happen. Its called The Faithful Hotwife
She actually read it because it was written by a woman for women in exactly her situation. After a week she wanted to read the book together and see if I was up to the challenges given in the book. Oh hell yes.
Cut to the chase, things in our marriage changed dramatically. My wife really got into the challenges I think because the pressure was off of her because she was just following the given chalenges. It started with simple things such as dressing sexier, sexting, me buying her an anklet and her wearing it out of the house. It progressed into her buying and experimenting with vibrators and dildos to.... fast forward, I'm now watching her suck that realistic dildo while I get to fuck her, but only if I perform cleanup duties on her afterwards. Lot of fantasy talk of her lovers while she asks me to play with myself. Last night she was reading in bed and just told me to jerk off for her while she just kept reading. After I came she removed her panties and told me to wipe myself up but leave her cum filled panties on the floor to remind me of what her lover left in her panties while she was out.
I'm becoming her cuck and loving it.
👍