My walk of shame

Angie

Female
Gold
If you follow my post, you should have learned that I was photographed (nude) by my husband’s friend (photographer).

After it happened once, I started to get addicted to it and I started to visit the photographer’s studio for taking more shots (nude photos). Sometimes I got naked to take the shots but sometimes I wore sexy outfits. I got a little paid as the sharing from the sales of my photos by the studio.

I usually finish the photo shooting at night because the photographer would free to take the shots for me only in the evening. I then get home and have dinner with my husband. I will act normally and do not talk about the shooting because I do it for my own pleasure. I am not sure how my husband will think about it.

One day after finishing the photo shooting, the photographer dared me to do the ‘walk of shame’ (same like the scene in the famous TV series - to get totally naked and walk through the crowd with both hands behind my back) through his crew and staff (I remembered 10-15 people were still working). He said he would shoot the photos of me while I was doing the ‘walk of shame’ through the crowd. He offered a huge sum of money for doing so.

I thought again and again before I said “yes”.

I dropped off all my clothes. Getting naked like in the TV series and started walking through the crowd. I remembered some staff. Some of them used to see me naked before but it was not the same. For this walk, it was mainly for fun. Some staff was shocked to witness this. They did not expect this walk. I walked from photo shooting room through doors until the exit gate of the building. It was really a shame! Many staff video recorded my walk by their phone. Some took pictures. Some yelled and cheered. Of course, no one touched me but they eyed me. I felt so embarrassed but could do nothing with it. I could not stop walking until the exit gate to finish this dare. My face turned red. My body was so hot. My pussy was soaked. I shaved my pussy; so everyone could clearly see that it was wet. Finally, I was relieved. I got to the exit gate, the agreed stop spot.

However, the photographer was a pain in the ass. He shouted to me “walk through that gate otherwise, you lost the dare!”. [The gate is a glass doors with dark film. Outside the gate is the security desk where 1 or 2 security guards would position there. Next to the security desk is the parking space and then the front main gate.] I shouted back “You liar! I reached the exit gate and I won.”. He replied “I mean the other side of the gate. Outside, not inside.” I then recognized that I was fooled but if I gave up here, I would get nothing in return. I would be filmed and photographed for free and for fun! So I decided to finish the dare!

I opened the exit gate and walked out. There were 2 security guards sitting there. They were shocked of what they saw. Their jaws dropped. Both guards stood up immediately and tried to question me of what I was doing. One of the guards thought I needed sex, but I refused. He tried to come closer at least to take the closer look at my naked body and the wet pussy. Luckily, the photographer stepped out to follow me. He explained them about the dare and took 10-12 outdoor shots before taking me back into his office. I felt that the photographer did not actually need the outdoor pictures of me but he just wanted to buy some time for 2 security guards to enjoy my body and I could tell that they indeed enjoyed it. I felt like a fool to strip around his office like this and even show off to the security guards.

After getting my pay which I deserved, I decided to get home right away. When I looked for my clothes, I could not find my panty but I did not care who took it. I was not bothered to find where it was or who was having it. I was not sure what else I would face if I tried to look for my panty. I then got dressed quickly with no underwear at all (I was no bra on that day) and left the studio without saying goodbye to the photographer. To be honest, I was excited, embarrassed, but enjoyed the experience. Anyway, I would not do it again and would not recommend anyone to do so. I was close to get gangbanged (unintentionally).

After that day, I do not show up at the studio any more. Deeply, I dare not face people over there. I am embarrassed. Everyone there should have seen my every part of my naked body, including my wet pussy. I am not sure whether the video and the pictures taken on that day were leaked. I talked to the photographer to prevent it and he promised to control his people. I can do nothing. I have to just trust him and pray that it will stay only among the people working there.

From then, if I want to take nude pictures, I would ask my husband to do it for me or let him call his friend and arrange for it. I might go back to the studio someday but should not be in the near future.

Honestly, so they saw you naked, so what? You admit you enjoyed it and they've most likely moved on and forgotten about it. You remember these things long after most others totally forget about them. Even if they remember, they seem to remember you (as evidenced by the "gangbang" comment) as a really hot girl who was bold. This is quite natural for a photography session. You did very well! Congratulations! I hope you get some of the pics for yourself.

Mrs Hw

My ex wife and i once had a photographer come to our house to take pics of her in lingerie! She had to have a glass or 2 of wine to settle her nerves,she got changed upstairs so he didnt see her naked also well half way through i was making a drink of tea for me and the camera man and my wife came in and kissed me i felt between her legs she was soaking wet,as the pictures progressed he ask if there was a chance of a few topless and she said ok! Wow erotic having a guy take pics of your wife in lingerie as it was but topless as well... anyway after a couple of pics i took the cups away to wash them and put them away and when i walked back in the room the wife was stood up with her boobs out and one leg on the chair as he was sucking her nipple and poking her....

My ex wife and i once had a photographer come to our house to take pics of her in lingerie! She had to have a glass or 2 of wine to settle her nerves,she got changed upstairs so he didnt see her naked also well half way through i was making a drink of tea for me and the camera man and my wife came in and kissed me i felt between her legs she was soaking wet,as the pictures progressed he ask if there was a chance of a few topless and she said ok! Wow erotic having a guy take pics of your wife in lingerie as it was but topless as well... anyway after a couple of pics i took the cups away to wash them and put them away and when i walked back in the room the wife was stood up with her boobs out and one leg on the chair as he was sucking her nipple and poking her....
You should leave them a bit longer..🤭

Reactions: Herald
FYI: I will probably get some pics of the walk soon. I might post few of those depending on how nice the pictures are.
I asked the photographer for some pictures but he refused.

I tried to get pictures of my walk from several staffs of the studio. I decided to go to the studio to talk to them in person but I did not receive any from anyone although I saw them taking pictures and video records. All of them said the same that I got paid from their boss and the boss told them not to send me any pictures. I thought the photographer might probably have sold the pictures somewhere.

Anyway, I finally got one picture from a security guard who was there watching me posing the outdoor pictures for the photographer. When I approached him for the pictures, he seemed reluctant. So, I told him I would let him touch my boobs once if he sends me some pictures. He agreed and sent me one picture. In return as promised, I let him squeeze my boobs for a while. He still asked me for sex but I declined. I got a picture and just left the place.

That was how hard I get a below picture! The picture was taken by a security guard after I walked out of the exit gate and was about to pose outdoor for the photographer.

Attachments

• 97147343-3D9C-4594-920E-FC3EAC5D1F1D.jpeg
    97147343-3D9C-4594-920E-FC3EAC5D1F1D.jpeg
    80.2 KB · Views: 261
I asked the photographer for some pictures but he refused.

I tried to get pictures of my walk from several staffs of the studio. I decided to go to the studio to talk to them in person but I did not receive any from anyone although I saw them taking pictures and video records. All of them said the same that I got paid from their boss and the boss told them not to send me any pictures. I thought the photographer might probably have sold the pictures somewhere.

Anyway, I finally got one picture from a security guard who was there watching me posing the outdoor pictures for the photographer. When I approached him for the pictures, he seemed reluctant. So, I told him I would let him touch my boobs once if he sends me some pictures. He agreed and sent me one picture. In return as promised, I let him squeeze my boobs for a while. He still asked me for sex but I declined. I got a picture and just left the place.

That was how hard I get a below picture! The picture was taken by a security guard after I walked out of the exit gate and was about to pose outdoor for the photographer.
Awesome pic !

Reactions: Angie