My Wife’s Big Tits

With it being the first successful time, I definitely had emotions to process. However, yes. Hubby and I haven’t really been able to keep our hands off of each other since then!
Yeah you were nice enough to write a little account of what it was like, much appreciated. Where was hubby during playtime? Just wondering (I'm still trying to figure out how to discuss stuff with the missus) thanks

Yeah you were nice enough to write a little account of what it was like, much appreciated. Where was hubby during playtime? Just wondering (I'm still trying to figure out how to discuss stuff with the missus) thanks
Rob was there the entire time. Honestly, before this I had fantasies of going alone without husband. Now that I’ve done it, I’m not sure I would ever want to go alone. During play time he took photos, videos, and even kissed me while I was getting pounded from behind. Which was much more hotter than I thought! He also held my hand a little. I didn’t want him to fully be involved the first time. Mostly because I was nervous about trying to please two guys especially with someone new.