My wife found a bbc, how much better will it be?

Upland23

Couple
Nov 18, 2021
My wife was at the grocery store, and she noticed a guy giving her the eyes. He was a tall black fella in great shape. He looked right down her sun dress and smiled at her.. once outside he ended up helping her put her groceries in the car. Long story short, She sucked his dick in her car. We have been looking for a bbc to fuck her.. He is coming over tonight to do so. She is so excited, she said his dick is ridiculous huge, Is he gonna make her cum and make her feel much better than me?

My wife was at the grocery store, and she noticed a guy giving her the eyes. He was a tall black fella in great shape. He looked right down her sun dress and smiled at her.. once outside he ended up helping her put her groceries in the car. Long story short, She sucked his dick in her car. We have been looking for a bbc to fuck her.. He is coming over tonight to do so. She is so excited, she said his dick is ridiculous huge, Is he gonna make her cum and make her feel much better than me?
Hope you get lots of pictures 😉

For the first time, don't say anything, don't try to direct the shoot...just let her enjoy it! Like others have mentioned, if he knows how to use that big cock, your prim and proper wife, will turn into a big slut when she's cumming, just let it happen. You've never seen your wife cum like she does on a BBC.

Why do you think blacks are better than whites?

Reactions: robbiewillsucku