My wife had her first gangbang for her birthday with 4 random guys

justanotherstag

Feb 5, 2019
Every year, my wife she goes to a river in Arizona for her birthday with her best friend and usually finds a guy to have fun with. Last year it was an older gentlemen who she fucked twice over a couple of days.

This time around, she met a guy at a bar on Friday night and fucked him that night as well as Saturday morning before she left his place so she started her birthday off right. She actually sent me a picture from his place telling me she was about to take the walk of shame. They got back to their room and got ready for the day, and her best friend decided to driver her to Lake Havasu to spend her birthday day. I knew she had been talking to some guy on Tinder who was in Havasu and I figured she would fuck him. I didn't hear from her until Sunday morning. I asked her if she met up with the Tinder guy and she said "No, new ones". I wasn't sure of the "ones" was a typo so I asked to confirm and she said brothers and I asked again "at the same time?" and she confirmed. Then, I asked if she had a threesome and she said "more like an orgy" which is when she said it was 4 guys.

All I know so far is that it started in a jacuzzi, one grabbing her legs while another one kissed her, and that they definitely fucked her ass but no DP. Her legs were all bruised up so I can only imagine how rough they got with her. None of this was planned and she had never done anything like this before. In fact, we had agreed that the first time she had a threesome that I would be one of the guys. While I'm bummed out that she had her first gangbang without me being there to at least get to watch, I would have been more upset if she had passed up on it.

Imagine your wife getting fucked by young thin ugly unattractive brown Indian guy. It can be a reality. If you want to see ugly and dirty and messy brown fuck, I am the right bull.

That is a really good story. We need to know how this has all panned out. Lots of times women are willing to do things on their own that they will not do with the husband or partner because they think we will think less of them. The opposite is true with me, although some guys do come unwound. Your opportunity awaits you to get her into a MFM situation with you as an M. Please share the future adventures.

Reactions: SJMom68
That is a really good story. We need to know how this has all panned out. Lots of times women are willing to do things on their own that they will not do with the husband or partner because they think we will think less of them. The opposite is true with me, although some guys do come unwound. Your opportunity awaits you to get her into a MFM situation with you as an M. Please share the future adventures.
Hey man do you get much?