Safer sex helps you stay healthy and can even make sex better

JJ11231

Male
Nov 10, 2021
Although the term safe sex was primarily used in reference to sexual activity between men, in 1986 the concept was spread to the general population. Various programs were developed with the aim of promoting safe sex practices among college students. These programs were focused on promoting the use of the condom and a better knowledge about the partner's sexual history.

Last edited:
A few years back, my fiancé cucked me really hard with a very young guy (21 years old). It was *extremely* humbling, really put me in my place because she got fucked really hard by him, really responded to him, and I saw there was so much more to her sexuality than I had experienced myself. It’s funny because she is very quiet, shy, and geeky, but she has this whole other side to her that is hard to see but I always knew was there. She really craved to be dominated in bed by a confident guy who would really “pound” her, as she calls it, and make her into a little ‘slut’ for him. This particular guy, despite being only 21, had already had experience fucking at least two older, married women in his neighborhood while he was in college, right under their husbands' noses. So he had a lot of confidence about doing that kind of thing, a lot of ‘big dick energy’ that made my fiancé really want him. I am just not dominant — it’s just not me. I am sweet and sensitive and romantic. Good husband material. :) But I couldn’t satisfy that particular desire she had to be fucked really hard and rough. Also, my dick is not very big, but she says she loves it, regardless. It was definitely really hard for me to deal with it when she was fucking him — she was pretty merciless in cucking me with him - made me show him my dick, for instance — but I could not deny that it also turned me on so very much, and she knew that very well. Overall it was a very positive thing. It didn’t last very long because he moved away. She and I got married soon after, then had kids, and all things sex-related got put on hold for several years — including long periods where we hardly have had sex at all.

Now she has decided to cuck me again. She is young and beautiful and petite with small, perky breasts and many men want her and she knows it. About a month and a half ago she met a guy who is in the same line of work as she is and they went out for drinks on a weekday evening. She told me they ended up ‘making out’, and then she came home.

So, a few nights ago, which was about a week after that first date, he invited her over for food and drinks at his place. I stayed home to put the kids to bed and all that. I could not help but notice how nice she made herself look — going to a much greater length than she ever normally went to to look very elegant, with dangly earrings and some lipstick, soft black dress.

She left just after 7 pm. I was in a kind of state of anxiety mixed with being turned on all evening. Not knowing what might happen, since I knew they had kissed before.

She got back at 10 pm… I thought she might tell me that they had just had a couple of drinks and talked and nothing much came of the evening. But she had a funny smile on her face. She came up and hugged and kissed me and told me that it went “really well”. And then she said something like, “he fucked the hell out of me”. We started kissing and I was just on fire with desire for her, I kissed her like we almost never do anymore. I could taste some unfamiliar things in her lips and mouth -- nothing identifiable, just a mixture of wine and someone else’s scents. That made me crazy.

She had me lie down next to her on the bed and told me, “I haven’t been fucked like that in a long time” or “years” - can’t remember her exact words. She kind of made it sound like she had not been fucked like that since before she and I were together. She also mentioned that he made her take his entire cock into her throat and made her gag. (I never do anything like that.) I’m okay with that. It’s hot. She has this super slutty submissive side that wants to be fucked really roughly and called all kinds of dirty names. She said he was “calling me all the things I like”. He called her a “little slut wife”. He apparently told her that he could tell from the moment he first saw her that she was a ‘sub’ who wanted this kind of fucking. I bet he had her tell him while he was fucking her that she is not getting fucked like that at home. I wonder. Maybe she will tell me more later this week.

Of course, I can hardly stop thinking about this — the implications are huge. He lives close by, wants to see her again soon, and it seems fairly likely that it could turn into something where she is fucking him regularly. It fills me with jealousy and butterflies to think about, but I’m dealing with it well. I think she knows she has me right where she wants me, and where I need to be — accepting that she needs this kind of sex and will be getting it, with my compliance.
I can’t understand the whole cuck thing my wife would never try it and I would never allow it, but if you’re ok with it more power to you. I will shame wife but never be pushed aside. I guess I’m lucky we still have a great sex life.

A few years back, my fiancé cucked me really hard with a very young guy (21 years old). It was *extremely* humbling, really put me in my place because she got fucked really hard by him, really responded to him, and I saw there was so much more to her sexuality than I had experienced myself. It’s funny because she is very quiet, shy, and geeky, but she has this whole other side to her that is hard to see but I always knew was there. She really craved to be dominated in bed by a confident guy who would really “pound” her, as she calls it, and make her into a little ‘slut’ for him. This particular guy, despite being only 21, had already had experience fucking at least two older, married women in his neighborhood while he was in college, right under their husbands' noses. So he had a lot of confidence about doing that kind of thing, a lot of ‘big dick energy’ that made my fiancé really want him. I am just not dominant — it’s just not me. I am sweet and sensitive and romantic. Good husband material. :) But I couldn’t satisfy that particular desire she had to be fucked really hard and rough. Also, my dick is not very big, but she says she loves it, regardless. It was definitely really hard for me to deal with it when she was fucking him — she was pretty merciless in cucking me with him - made me show him my dick, for instance — but I could not deny that it also turned me on so very much, and she knew that very well. Overall it was a very positive thing. It didn’t last very long because he moved away. She and I got married soon after, then had kids, and all things sex-related got put on hold for several years — including long periods where we hardly have had sex at all.

Now she has decided to cuck me again. She is young and beautiful and petite with small, perky breasts and many men want her and she knows it. About a month and a half ago she met a guy who is in the same line of work as she is and they went out for drinks on a weekday evening. She told me they ended up ‘making out’, and then she came home.

So, a few nights ago, which was about a week after that first date, he invited her over for food and drinks at his place. I stayed home to put the kids to bed and all that. I could not help but notice how nice she made herself look — going to a much greater length than she ever normally went to to look very elegant, with dangly earrings and some lipstick, soft black dress.

She left just after 7 pm. I was in a kind of state of anxiety mixed with being turned on all evening. Not knowing what might happen, since I knew they had kissed before.

She got back at 10 pm… I thought she might tell me that they had just had a couple of drinks and talked and nothing much came of the evening. But she had a funny smile on her face. She came up and hugged and kissed me and told me that it went “really well”. And then she said something like, “he fucked the hell out of me”. We started kissing and I was just on fire with desire for her, I kissed her like we almost never do anymore. I could taste some unfamiliar things in her lips and mouth -- nothing identifiable, just a mixture of wine and someone else’s scents. That made me crazy.

She had me lie down next to her on the bed and told me, “I haven’t been fucked like that in a long time” or “years” - can’t remember her exact words. She kind of made it sound like she had not been fucked like that since before she and I were together. She also mentioned that he made her take his entire cock into her throat and made her gag. (I never do anything like that.) I’m okay with that. It’s hot. She has this super slutty submissive side that wants to be fucked really roughly and called all kinds of dirty names. She said he was “calling me all the things I like”. He called her a “little slut wife”. He apparently told her that he could tell from the moment he first saw her that she was a ‘sub’ who wanted this kind of fucking. I bet he had her tell him while he was fucking her that she is not getting fucked like that at home. I wonder. Maybe she will tell me more later this week.

Of course, I can hardly stop thinking about this — the implications are huge. He lives close by, wants to see her again soon, and it seems fairly likely that it could turn into something where she is fucking him regularly. It fills me with jealousy and butterflies to think about, but I’m dealing with it well. I think she knows she has me right where she wants me, and where I need to be — accepting that she needs this kind of sex and will be getting it, with my compliance.
She didn’t “push you back into being a cuck again“.
You allowed yourself to be cucked again.

Hey man good for you, you know your place and love your wife enough to let her enjoy getting dominated and fucked like a slut. It’s not for me, but it’s sounds like you two are happy. Hope to hear more .

Reactions: Dlh247 and JJ11231
I totally get it - as a submissive she needs someone who will take control and use her hard, it's not as unusual as you might think. The surprising thing is that having found out this is what she needs, she managed to keep it in check for several years. It was always going to resurface at some point and she's going to be a lot happier getting the sort of fucking she needs. It's also clear that, though you find it confusing, you are also turned on by it too.
Just enjoy it as something you can share and don't worry what anyone else might have to say about it xx

Sounds like you have accepted your role and are happy to live that way. Enjoy all that it has to offer.

Attachments

• cuckplace40.jpg
    cuckplace40.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 77
Yes, thanks. And to be clear, I love that this is happening.
I also like a dynamic where there is some reluctance (at least some gestures of reluctance) from me as the husband, and where the main driver of things is her desire to have sex with others. She definitely has that, so it makes the whole thing super hot. She is very submissive by nature, but she has a very wickedly dominant streak and knows how to use it in order to push my buttons and open the way for her to play with others.
We have got to meet.

Reactions: James007781
Wow. My wife made a date out tonight and before she left, she asked me to put fresh sheets on our bed and tidy up the bedroom. Also that I should go to bed in the guest bedroom. Can't believe this is happening. Feels right, though.
Can't wait to hear about the evening. Hope you get to enjoy the creampie/sloppy seconds.

Well, last night I was just trying to manage. It was a lot to process. But good. That was one of the most intense experiences of my entire life. I know for a lot of you, you might be used to it or something, but I am definitely fresh and new and adjusting.

She went out for drinks with a guy she's been chatting with. This is a different guy than the one in my first post (yes - it's crazy, I know - she is really going for all this all the way) Really nice guy, very tall, and I know he has a massive dick because he sent a photo that showed just a hint of it -- not an actual full photo, just a hint, and you could just tell. She told me it was a possibility that they might come back here after getting a drink, and I was really hoping for something like that to happen, but didn't really think it would. Then she texted me that they were on their way over. 15 minutes later, they walk in the front door and I tried to make myself scarce, but we kind of ran into each other in the living room and she introduced me to this guy and he was polite to me, shook my hand. He was also way way better looking than I expected. And really tall. Then she told me that they were going to go hang out for a bit -- clear that she meant just the two of them. I went to the other part of the house, out of sight, and found I had very dry mouth and felt very nervous. I was of course intensely curious about what was going on, but I didn't want to hover too near and mess things up for her and for them.

After 15-20 minutes, I could not resist and I tiptoed down the stairs very slowly and opened a door into the main part of the house. Our bedroom door is just a little bit down the hall from there. I just stayed there, at a distance, and the first thing I heard was music playing in the bedroom. Then I heard sounds of sex - some moans. She started moaning really loud and saying things like, 'oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!'. My stomach almost dropped out of me when I heard that. This turns me on and I wanted this to happen, but it was also so real and raw in that moment. I felt a lot of jealousy. I imagined what they must be doing. The sounds she was making were really intense, even though it sounded like they were having very slow sex. I imagined it had a lot to do with his size. I don't think she's ever actually been with a guy with a really huge cock like that. Part or me really wanted her to discover that she actually did think size matters a lot and that it could give her a different kind of sex altogether. But realizing it was actually happening, it gave me a lot of jealousy and angst. But so turned on.

I went away and came back a few times, and each time there were different sounds, sometimes just barely audible over the music. It seemed like most of what was going on was slow, sensual, romantic sex, and that also really threw me for a loop. I also heard them laughing together at points, and that told me they had a nice, fun connection. Made me feel like it was a good thing for her. I felt really happy for her to be having this fun, even though it also made me jealous.

I think the hardest thing for me was just listening to this and it being very clear from the sounds she was making that she was getting off on having his dick inside her way more than I will be able to do for her. That's something that is a humiliating turn-on. We might have some other kinds of good sex, but not that kind -- the kind where she is getting deeply opened up, filled up, and massaged from the inside out.

They were in there for over an hour, and then things quieted down and I stayed away, to myself. Eventually I heard the door open and some talking, and he left.

Afterwards, she told me that she had "soooo much fun". We cuddled. She said I'm still not allowed to cum until the next night, and she won't share the details of her evening unless I work for it, do something for her. And the thing she wants is to fuck me in the ass with a strap-on, and then she will tell me the details while fucking me like that. So that's tonight, if I want to know details. Other option is to just to go with what I heard. She knows I'll need to know more. I feel very lucky to have a wife that seems to be really really into making me a cuck and making me suffer in just the right ways, all while enjoying the sex she can have even more than I expected. The genie is definitely out of the box and there's no way it's going back in.
would have loved to seen them play, and would love you to be my cuck too and serve us if i played with yr wife

Reactions: slappin8silly57
I can’t understand the whole cuck thing my wife would never try it and I would never allow it, but if you’re ok with it more power to you. I will shame wife but never be pushed aside. I guess I’m lucky we still have a great sex life.
Plenty of women wouldnt even let u think u "allow" her anything. Does she work for you?

Reactions: Romey and owlcuck
Hubbys controlling behaviour is cited as a reason for divorce in 70% of uk failed marriages.You dont own ur wife, you shouldnt think you allow her.jmo.

Reactions: owlcuck
Plenty of women wouldnt even let u think u "allow" her anything. Does she work for you?
No she loves me obviously something you don’t understand. I also started with she wouldn’t try it because she’s would always put my feeling first,that’s what couples who love each other do. Btw she read both mine and your responses , and she asked if you have any idea what it means to love someone enough that they always come first it doesn’t sound like you do. She will always be my number one and I will always be hers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Craigatore
No she loves me obviously something you don’t understand. I also started with she wouldn’t try it because she’s would always put my feeling first,that’s what couples who love each other do. Btw she read both mine and your responses , and she asked if you have any idea what it means to love someone enough that they always come first it doesn’t sound like you do. She will always be my number one and I will always be hers.
Did u 'allow' her to read my comments?

Did u 'allow' her to read my comments?
Yes I did and she said she would never treat me that way and if another man tried to she would show him the door. She said she would allow me to make her do or not do something based on my feelings,and she knows I would do the same. She said not considering your spouses feelings would probably also lead to divorce. Sorry if you disagree it’s your opinion but I’ll say again it would never happen with my wife and I. We have been married for 39 years and together for 44. I think we know what’s important to us and how to keep a marriage strong.

Reactions: Craigatore
He is now coming over regularly. They go in the bedroom, lock the door, and he fucks her with his gigantic cock. She calls out his name and almost cries out from it. She gives him incredibly long blowjobs. I wait patiently and just hear things. It has been a big adjustment for me, but I know this is how it's going to be going forward. I have accepted that I am going to feel jealous sometimes and that she is definitely going to keep fucking him (and others). Now that she knows that I really will obediently accept it, and not give any trouble or pushback, things will never be the same, and it is better this way. She has been incredibly happy and that makes me happy and I adore her all the more. It's like every time she cucks me, I just become even more devoted to her.
Love it