My wife has told me she wants to see other guys while on holiday.

May 14, 2022
My wife and I have been married for just under 10 years. Our marriage was generally a happy one, we supported each other throughout and were generally happy. Three years ago we had a baby who is now 3 and is a lovely very happy boy.

However after the birth of our son my wife became very distant. She went off sex completely and became more and more aggressive towards me, constantly criticising and belittling me often for quite unreasonable things. For example that I was of no use to her because my income had gone down. I tried to explain that many people had suffered due to the pandemic but she just carried on. I couldn’t reason with her and I became to blame for everything that wasn’t exactly how she wanted it in her life. She has become 100% the boss in our home.

Anyway I would say we grew apart over a period of a few months but I remained cordial towards her at all times. I have asked her a few times if she misses the times when we had more fun and we’re closer but she normally scoffs at me and says “not really”.

At first this upset me but I gradually accepted the situation and her treatment of me. A couple of times I have questioned her over her sexual fidelity and she has dismissed my questioning and told me she hasn’t slept with anyone and I accepted her answer.

However about two weeks ago she told me that her and her best friend who is recently divorced were going on holiday to an island in the Mediterranean together and that I’d have to look after our son. I have been to the island in question and basically it was a drunken free for all and a lot of sexual promiscuity was taking place. My wife is very attractive with double EE boobs and guys will be hitting on her like mad for certain there.

Anyway, today I had lunch with her and I noticed she wasn’t eating her bread so I asked her why & she told me because she wanted to lose weight so that she will look more look nicer when she is on holiday. She added that although we are married, as far as sex is concerned she considers herself to be single!

I told her about how the place she is going to is full of young guys looking to fuck and asked if she intends having sex while there and she said “of course”, and told me, “I haven’t had a different man for 10 years so I’m really looking forward to it and there is nothing that you can do about it.” She added, “Go on then, tell me I can’t go. I’ll laugh straight in your face and go anyway and have a good time. You will stay at home and look after our son. If you try to stop me I will leave you, begin divorce proceedings and still have my fun in any case”

I just said ok but I think she detected i was a bit uncomfortable with the situation and she told me when she arrives back we can have a chat about it and take it from there but she is going and will be having her fun and that is final. She then gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek and left.

I’m not exactly relishing becoming her reluctant cuckold. This will be a first for me so any advice on how to deal with this situation would be appreciated.

Curious choice of username if your wife hasn't done anything and it seems from your post that you don't want her to either.

Does she still love you? Do you love her? Sounds like she has no respect for you. If there is love that is at least something to work on.

I wish you the best.
She has fallen out of love with me. I think totally lost respect as well. I still love her. Thank you for kind wishes

Reactions: rynpogi
Curious choice of username if your wife hasn't done anything and it seems from your post that you don't want her to either.

Does she still love you? Do you love her? Sounds like she has no respect for you. If there is love that is at least something to work on.

I wish you the best.
I chose the name about an hour ago. Chose it because my new status is sinking in and I have already accepted it.

Reactions: Dlh247
You don't have to be a cuckold.

I totally understand that you would want to stay around for your son. Mum's enjoy the lions share of rights and say post divorce. Anecdotal accounts would seem to imply that children from broken homes can have issues as a result. If I could be bothered to google I imagine there are studies that would back that up.

But you can make a new life if you want to. Would it be that great for him to grow up knowing that his mum has no respect for his dad? His mum doesn't love his dad?

I feel for you, it's not a nice choice to have to make. Maybe you could explain this to your wife?

You do very well to accept your status as a cuckold, anyway you have no choice but to let her do whatever she wants, in the end being a man who no longer satisfies her you deserve this fate, come to terms with the idea and enjoy that she lives her life as a free woman.
Absolutely she can live her life as a free woman. A free woman who has a 3 yr old son.

How do you know he 'deserves this fate'. We've only heard a little bit of one side of the story.

You do very well to accept your status as a cuckold, anyway you have no choice but to let her do whatever she wants, in the end being a man who no longer satisfies her you deserve this fate, come to terms with the idea and enjoy that she lives her life as a free woman.
Thank you for your feedback Mirella. I know I have no choice so not sure how I will cope emotionally on her return from holiday. Also her friend that is going with her is a friend of mine and she will be aware of what my wife is planning, possibly encouraging it. For me it’s also going to be a humiliating challenge being in her friend’s company knowing that she knows that I have accepted this. I am generally a fairly alpha male although my wife told me she doesn’t see me as such. Says I’m submissive

Reactions: MrEee7
Absolutely she can live her life as a free woman. A free woman who has a 3 yr old son.

How do you know he 'deserves this fate'. We've only heard a little bit of one side of the story.
Any cuckold deserves its fate, it is in the nature of things, the interesting part is that he likes and accepts his fate.

Thank you for your feedback Mirella. I know I have no choice so not sure how I will cope emotionally on her return from holiday. Also her friend that is going with her is a friend of mine and she will be aware of what my wife is planning, possibly encouraging it. For me it’s also going to be a humiliating challenge being in her friend’s company knowing that she knows that I have accepted this. I am generally a fairly alpha male although my wife told me she doesn’t see me as such. Says I’m submissive
You are in deed, for her you are no longer an alpha male, as I said, this is your fate and you must rejoice.

I’m not sure I deserve my fate, i worked myself into exhaustion trying to keep up with my wife’s very high expectations. I don’t necessarily have a problem with her fucking other guys, maybe it’s is my natural place. Other girlfriends have also cheated on me. I’d just like to prepare myself emotionally for what she has told me is 100% going to happen.

Any cuckold deserves its fate, it is in the nature of things, the interesting part is that he likes and accepts his fate.

You are in deed, for her you are no longer an alpha male, as I said, this is your fate and you must rejoice.
Mirella i have accepted my fate although not yet sure I will rejoice in it.

May i ask why you feel that this is the nature of things?

I’m not sure I deserve my fate, i worked myself into exhaustion trying to keep up with my wife’s very high expectations. I don’t necessarily have a problem with her fucking other guys, maybe it’s is my natural place. Other girlfriends have also cheated on me. I’d just like to prepare myself emotionally for what she has told me is 100% going to happen.
Whatever choice you make now does not define you forever. Good luck

So do you mean once my wife saw me as submissive and lost interest in me sexually it was inevitable that I would become a cuckold? I’m surprised how compliant i have been but she has specifically pointed out that it is not a choice, her decision is already made and nothing will change that.

Is there any way this situation can be reversed?

No, you are a cuckold now or you will be very soon and you have no choice, I tell you, this is your fate and besides the fact that you have to accept it you have to learn to enjoy it.
Thank you Mirella. You have been very kind to offer me so much advice even if it wasn’t exactly what I wanted to hear.

This will be very humiliating, do you have any advice on how I should learn to enjoy it?

With great pleasure, sometimes humiliation can be exciting and you will not always hear what makes you comfortable.
You should be glad that she will find happiness in bed with another man who will use her as a whore, and you should be proud.
I have already got on my knees at her feet and begged her to give me a second chance to become the alpha man she once knew but she completely refused and laughed at me and repeated that she will be fucking other guys when she goes on holiday and considers herself to be single sexually. What you are saying is confirming this.

She also knows that my ex-girlfriend cheated on me repeatedly with her boss and so I have a fear of this repeating itself. I think she knows I have a weakness here and it is a way of controlling me and assuming an even more dominant position over me in our relationship. Maybe if I do the same to her it could help?

I’m trying to see the angle that will bring me happiness when some other guy turns her into his whore. I know this will crush my self esteem but I don’t want to lose her completely. Maybe it’s better to accept sharing her and keeping her as my wife than to walk away but it will be hard. What if she meets someone and wants to continue the relationship once the holiday is over?

Reactions: mirella.hango

I wish you the best.
I definitely love her and always will even though her respect for me has diminished. I still prefer to keep her as a wife in the hope that I can rebuild something than to end our relationship. Thing is i don’t know where it will stop?