You are very lucky. I guess I am too, because my wife is the same way. She also swallows and is very proud of the fact that she has never spit a man's cum out of her mouth.

We are in our 50's now and have been open, pretty much, the whole time. Over the years, I accumulated countless videos of her sucking her bf's cocks.

She was the ideal woman for a cuckold like me. Since she and I have been together, she has had sex with, probably, close to a hundred men, but her heart has always been committed to me. Not many women can do that, but she's one of them.

You are very lucky. I guess I am too, because my wife is the same way. She also swallows and is very proud of the fact that she has never spit a man's cum out of her mouth.

We are in our 50's now and have been open, pretty much, the whole time. Over the years, I accumulated countless videos of her sucking her bf's cocks.

She was the ideal woman for a cuckold like me. Since she and I have been together, she has had sex with, probably, close to a hundred men, but her heart has always been committed to me. Not many women can do that, but she's one of them.
Yes bro shout out to yu and yur wife man . Not many woman could do that but also not many men can withstand the thought of certain things . Me and mine are learning that now as we become more open like we been together 13 years if yu would of asked.me.ten years ago. If I could watch her suck another dick I'd said hell naw now it turns me on wen I watch her suck the soul out of someone else and I will kiss her right on the mouth wen she finished ... That's my baby

Attachments

• 20200807_015436_001.mp4
    17.1 MB
  • 20200807_015436_002.mp4
    26.6 MB
Yes bro shout out to yu and yur wife man . Not many woman could do that but also not many men can withstand the thought of certain things . Me and mine are learning that now as we become more open like we been together 13 years if yu would of asked.me.ten years ago. If I could watch her suck another dick I'd said hell naw now it turns me on wen I watch her suck the soul out of someone else and I will kiss her right on the mouth wen she finished ... That's my baby
I wish she would suck mine!

Attachments

• WIN_20210401_09_29_01_Pro.mp4
    161.1 MB
How you participate, in this lifestyle, does evolve. It is very common to find yourself doing things you would not have done in the beginning. It's important to set boundaries and have rules, but more than likely they will change.

My wife can't get pregnant, so we have two simple rules. Be safe, and don't fall in love with the bf so much, that she wants to leave me for him.

Other than that, my wife has permission to have sex with whoever she wants, whenever she wants and as much as she wants. But, in reality, she is simply a married woman who dates like a single woman.

I'm an airline pilot now (retired military pilot). It's not uncommon for me too come home from a trip and my wife is in bed with her bf. If they're going at it, I'll strip and join in. If they're asleep, I'll strip and slide into bed with them. No big deal. I enjoy it as much as she does.

My wife can't get pregnant, so we have two simple rules. Be safe, and don't fall in love with the bf so much, that she wants to leave me for him.

Other than that, my wife has permission to have sex with whoever she wants, whenever she wants and as much as she wants. But, in reality, she is simply a married woman who dates like a single woman.

I'm an airline pilot now (retired military pilot). It's not uncommon for me too come home from a trip and my wife is in bed with her bf. If they're going at it, I'll strip and join in. If they're asleep, I'll strip and slide into bed with them. No big deal. I enjoy it as much as she does.
Sound likean amazing couple. Wish i could see u both