My wife is cheating on me

Hotwife8682

Couple
Jan 24, 2021
After years of talking about cuckold (nothing ever happend), my wife told me she has an affair with her ex boyfriend. She wants an open marriage now and she will continue to see him. He has a wife too. I'm not very happy with that, I feel really bad. But it does turn me on, and it makes me crazy at the same time. Anybody with same problem?

After years of talking about cuckold (nothing ever happend), my wife told me she has an affair with her ex boyfriend. She wants an open marriage now and she will continue to see him. He has a wife too. I'm not very happy with that, I feel really bad. But it does turn me on, and it makes me crazy at the same time. Anybody with same problem?
Ask them if you can watch....

She has been lying to you for years... Cheating is not acceptable. She doesn't even respect you... Of course she has been banging his ex all the times. If you have children get a paternity test. If you want to end up as a ticket meal go on and stay in the marriage, if you have some self respect end the marriage

She has been lying to you for years... Cheating is not acceptable. She doesn't even respect you... Of course she has been banging his ex all the times. If you have children get a paternity test. If you want to end up as a ticket meal go on and stay in the marriage, if you have some self respect end the marriage
The problem is, I cheated on her too and I told her that. It makes things a bit more complicated.

She's cheating on you and that's fine. You told her over quite some time that you wanted this or at least it seems so from your first sentence. The trouble you have is twofold. First, she's fucking a married guy and this WILL NOT turn out well when they get caught by his wife. The next, you say that you think she's in love with him. THAT is UNACCEPTABLE and it WILL END IN DISASTER for you. STOP THIS immediately!

She's cheating on you and that's fine. You told her over quite some time that you wanted this or at least it seems so from your first sentence. The trouble you have is twofold. First, she's fucking a married guy and this WILL NOT turn out well when they get caught by his wife. The next, you say that you think she's in love with him. THAT is UNACCEPTABLE and it WILL END IN DISASTER for you. STOP THIS immediately!
There are certainly some issues here and like Hwcouple said, I think the cheating is the least of them esp in light of you encouraging her in that respect and the fact that is does turn you on.
I'm not even sure that the fact he's married is necessarily an issue as I've usually found married guys to be the most discreet for the very reason that they don't want their wives finding out.
However, the fact that you think she's in love with him is a MAJOR issue. It's never good to get love and sex mixed up in this lifestyle. There are a number of ways this could go. 1. If she is in love with him, how does she now feel about you? If her feelings for you have been lessened by this affair (and only you and she can answer that) then it may be that as Craigatore says, she's taking advantage of you. 2. She's in love with him because he's encouraged that by having feelings for her too. If that's the case then both of their relationships are in danger of imploding with disastrous results for all. 3. She's in love with him but he just see her as a convenient fuck on the side. She's going to get hurt when she realises he doesn't have the same feelings for her as she has for him, which could still have serious consequences for your relationship.
So for goodness sake talk to her asap and find out exactly where the land lies. The longer this goes on the harder it's going to get to salvage anything from this xx

There are certainly some issues here and like Hwcouple said, I think the cheating is the least of them esp in light of you encouraging her in that respect and the fact that is does turn you on.
I'm not even sure that the fact he's married is necessarily an issue as I've usually found married guys to be the most discreet for the very reason that they don't want their wives finding out.
However, the fact that you think she's in love with him is a MAJOR issue. It's never good to get love and sex mixed up in this lifestyle. There are a number of ways this could go. 1. If she is in love with him, how does she now feel about you? If her feelings for you have been lessened by this affair (and only you and she can answer that) then it may be that as Craigatore says, she's taking advantage of you. 2. She's in love with him because he's encouraged that by having feelings for her too. If that's the case then both of their relationships are in danger of imploding with disastrous results for all. 3. She's in love with him but he just see her as a convenient fuck on the side. She's going to get hurt when she realises he doesn't have the same feelings for her as she has for him, which could still have serious consequences for your relationship.
So for goodness sake talk to her asap and find out exactly where the land lies. The longer this goes on the harder it's going to get to salvage anything from this xx
I think I should explain my statement. I fuck married guys often, I don't have a problem with that. My problem is that she's in a relationship with a married guy, or at least she seems to want to be. THAT is where the problem lies in my view. Relationships with married guys can quickly turn into marital strife and eventually divorce. This lifestyle isn't worth destroying families over. Divorce means it's quite possible that you could be sitting in front of a judge detailing your sex life in a public courtroom. The wife's attorney could summon you to court for a number of reasons and have you testify.

This is WAY TOO MUCH DRAMA and drama is to be avoided in the lifestyle at all costs! We HATE drama and it never brings anything positive to our sex lives. Rule number 1: Preserve your primary relationship above all else. 2: Avoid DRAMA

Mrs Hotwife

I think I should explain my statement. I fuck married guys often, I don't have a problem with that. My problem is that she's in a relationship with a married guy, or at least she seems to want to be. THAT is where the problem lies in my view. Relationships with married guys can quickly turn into marital strife and eventually divorce. This lifestyle isn't worth destroying families over. Divorce means it's quite possible that you could be sitting in front of a judge detailing your sex life in a public courtroom. The wife's attorney could summon you to court for a number of reasons and have you testify.

This is WAY TOO MUCH DRAMA and drama is to be avoided in the lifestyle at all costs! We HATE drama and it never brings anything positive to our sex lives. Rule number 1: Preserve your primary relationship above all else. 2: Avoid DRAMA

Mrs Hotwife
I'm totally with you on everything you say. There's a world of difference between fucking a married man and having a relationship with one. And yes, your primary relationship should be protected at all costs. No sex is worth fucking that up. There are enough complications in life without without creating more through the lifestyle we lead. It's supposed to be fun, if its creating concerns or worry or tension in a relationship then there's no place for it!

Last edited:

Mrs Hotwife
And you don't want to be on the husband side... She is going to take your home, half of your income, children (if there are any). All of that because SHE cheated. It's hilarious how women get benefits for cheating on their husband. Family court is a joke to all men.

She cheated, you cheated.....and you're both guilty as hell. You need to call a truce, sit down and work it out or call it over. If you decide to stay together and move forward, you need to agree to not throw this shit up at each other again during any future disagreement. Try to figure out how to enjoy this lifestyle together. The most important and about the only rule we have is NEVER GET INVOLVED WITH EX's! Doing that is just stupid as shit because old feelings can and will surface. Good luck to you both.

The problem is, I cheated on her too and I told her that. It makes things a bit more complicated.
Did you cheat first? Not that it completely matters, but if you broke the rules first, then you have absolutely no ground to stand on about being upset with her! Hats off to you for telling her about it, that’s all I’ve ever asked from my ex fiancé, which she was only able to do one time. So I also give your wife equal credit for being honest and telling you as well too. Both of you showed respect towards each other, as long as you both came clean with one another, without either of you being caught in a position to which you had no choice. So did you both come completely clean on your own will?

Reactions: goodhubby
Did you cheat first? Not that it completely matters, but if you broke the rules first, then you have absolutely no ground to stand on about being upset with her! Hats off to you for telling her about it, that’s all I’ve ever asked from my ex fiancé, which she was only able to do one time. So I also give your wife equal credit for being honest and telling you as well too. Both of you showed respect towards each other, as long as you both came clean with one another, without either of you being caught in a position to which you had no choice. So did you both come completely clean on your own will?
Yes, she told me because she couldn't keep it to her self anymore, and shocked as I was, I told her about my sins wich are few years old.