my wife is on a date if anyone wants to chat not watching but promised updates from both of them until i dont know maybe tonight or morning

What my wife will do sometimes when she's out on a date is leave her cell phone on so I can hear them. Sometimes the most excitng thing is listening to the guy trying to say things in the hope she will blow him in his car - but he doens't know that's why she's in his car!!!!
And I always ask her to leave her cell on when she's in his house or apartment or motel. Because you can the really fantisize from the sounds you hear.

What my wife will do sometimes when she's out on a date is leave her cell phone on so I can hear them. Sometimes the most excitng thing is listening to the guy trying to say things in the hope she will blow him in his car - but he doens't know that's why she's in his car!!!!
And I always ask her to leave her cell on when she's in his house or apartment or motel. Because you can the really fantisize from the sounds you hear.
That’s what excites me the most, besides watching it!

Back home. apperntly wasnt great. Not the ladies man he pretended to be! not the first time!! so much chat and promises before then excuses after. Premature then eventually it was just cause he wanted to meet my wife cause he was lonely. She was going to call me to pick her up but felt sorry for him. sorry guys no sex and not meeting again. Its not all roses, She does still have Adam her backup to cheer her up when theys can. he makes her feel good!! lol sorry guys xx

The last good date i actually called my wifes bull. asked how it was going ( they had been for meal and drinks etc, he said just listen and left his phone on. my wife did not know!!) he started talking dirty, calling her a married slut that would be herself but not with her husband (me!!!)I I COULD HEAR SLAPPING HER ARSE, her saying "your a dirsty bastard" your bigger than Paul your a better fuck than paul etc he doesnt have half the spunk you have. All those things. notmy arse the finger is enough. He doesnt know ive swallowed your cum or youve spunked up me until we agree it next time. It was him that told me they had fucked in the woods( were just on a walk n not supposed to without telling me ) was after they stayed in hotel £ weeks later he told me. Fucked her in the woods, she cum a couple times n he cum in her. she always said the hotel i arranged was first time but he told me differnt lol x

Back home. apperntly wasnt great. Not the ladies man he pretended to be! not the first time!! so much chat and promises before then excuses after. Premature then eventually it was just cause he wanted to meet my wife cause he was lonely. She was going to call me to pick her up but felt sorry for him. sorry guys no sex and not meeting again. Its not all roses, She does still have Adam her backup to cheer her up when theys can. he makes her feel good!! lol sorry guys xx
Who would've thought that a guy would be fake and not live up to what he writes? Yea it is super frustrating to find a real man that is what he says he is on the phone or computer. Hope she doesn't get discouraged about meeting cause I know if I was there and heard them talking I would've stepped up and took his place

The last good date i actually called my wifes bull. asked how it was going ( they had been for meal and drinks etc, he said just listen and left his phone on. my wife did not know!!) he started talking dirty, calling her a married slut that would be herself but not with her husband (me!!!)I I COULD HEAR SLAPPING HER ARSE, her saying "your a dirsty bastard" your bigger than Paul your a better fuck than paul etc he doesnt have half the spunk you have. All those things. notmy arse the finger is enough. He doesnt know ive swallowed your cum or youve spunked up me until we agree it next time. It was him that told me they had fucked in the woods( were just on a walk n not supposed to without telling me ) was after they stayed in hotel £ weeks later he told me. Fucked her in the woods, she cum a couple times n he cum in her. she always said the hotel i arranged was first time but he told me differnt lol x
That is perfect I would lose my nut listening to all this