My wife is seeking young , shy nerdy guy to give a bj. Preferably his first. Springfield MA

This is exactly how I got started in the lifestyle. Seduced by my old high school teacher. I was 19 and she was in her mid 30s.

I was doing landscaping at her house and she invited me in for a drink. She was wearing black leggings and obviously no underwear. I couldn't keep my eyes off her slight camel toe.

She noticed me staring and came over to me and held the front of her pants open and slid my hand down inside to feel her smooth pussy.

She got on her knees in the kitchen and sucked me until I was ready to bust and then stopped. She then led me into the living room and got things going on the couch.

She could tell I was holding back from fucking her because I didn't have a condom. She slowly pulled me down onto her and told me "it's ok... put it in".

I slipped my cock inside her and she was so wet. It felt amazing. We fucked until she could tell I was close and wrapped her legs around me and begged me to cum in her. That was the first time I ever creampied a woman. And first bareback.

I was so nervous afterwards that I would get her pregnant. She told me later on she had her tubes ties.

Two days later she sucked me off and deep throated me while I came down the back of her throat. She nearly buckled my knees. I'd never had a woman swallow for me before that.

I spent the entire summer cumming in her as often as possible. Best summer of my life.

Springfield MA area . Wife is 34, this is her idea I’m along for the ride . She’s a BBW, hot milf . Let her service you. Reach out if you’re a contender , preferably18-25 age range
Hello, I'll do whatever you want while you're having sex with your beautiful and sexy wife.

Come On Reaction GIF by NBA