My wife is the bull's pet!

Is it normal for the dominant wife to let the bull do that?

• It's natural if the bull is dominant and wants it is.

• This role is a shame for the wife.

• This is a game that everyone should enjoy.

• This is not a cuckold's thing! They enjoy it, and the cuckold does what they are commanded to do.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Great pics naturalcucky! Can see she enjoyed this experience with her bull and well done to her for instructing you the cuckold to clean up after.
I voted for option 3 as it is the nearest to how I am thinking...But not quite.

On a personal note, I would not particularly be into this kind of stuff and may find it a tad degrading, so maybe not for me.
Also I would not feel it quite right for my bull to degrade me (the hotwife) in any way.
As a hotwife, sex with my bull would be dirty and exciting, and on my terms as the hot wife.

Afterall, my bull and myself are out to degrade and humiliate the pathetic cuckold as much as possible. This is how we operate.

• Love
Reactions: naturalcucky
My wife's bull sent me these pictures and wrote: Your wife is my cute pet! Today I fucked her like that! My Honey so came home from with the tail! She enjoyed this thing very much, but it was humiliating for me. I had to clean her pussy while her tail was in her asshole.

View attachment 349797

View attachment 349806View attachment 349794View attachment 349800View attachment 349801View attachment 349795View attachment 349796View attachment 349799View attachment 349798View attachment 349804View attachment 349805View attachment 349807View attachment 349803

View attachment 349802
So fucking hot and so deeply humiliating for you!

• Love
Reactions: naturalcucky