My wife may be cheating

Tracylee

Male
May 8, 2022
She works a a big chain store during the day. And get's of around 5p.m. But today I stopped by the store and she wasn't there today. I asked some of her coworkers and they told me that she said that she wasn't feeling good and left early. But went I went home she wasn't there. I sent her a txt asking how she was doing. And she just text me that she was fine. That she was took off of work early because she didn't feel good. But just went to a one of her friends houses for a bit. But she still hasn't come home. I sent her another txt asking when she would be home. She just say's that she maybe late and not to stay up tonight to wait for her.

After looking around on some of her online accounts. I've notice that a guy has been befriended her. And sent her some messages that I can't read. Also looking at the phone logs. She has been get txt messages for a number I do not know. And she got messages today just before she left work.
Possibly out getting some new strange cock? She’s cute too so I would bet she’s getting railed right now. Just my opinion

I'm just sitting her wondering about her. Her with possibly be with another guy right now. And what she is doing with him.