my wife public exposed

Sukabegitu

Couple
Apr 19, 2020
this is our experience when the bull exposed my wife on public

me and my wife married 4 years ago, and my we got bull 1 years ago

one day,
bull ask my wife for walk in the street (my wife is submisive lady and she can't refuse what a bull want )
at the night we went together to park and iam be the driver. bull give order to my wife, she must only wearing bathrobe and hijab
after we arrive at the park, I follow them on the road behind them, then the bull looking someone, stranger people and the bull found 3 young people. bull ask them to come and start masturbating in front of my wife, the bull give order to my wife to start dance and striptease, after 10 or mybe 15 minute, the young guys ejaculated on my wife body and mouth. the bull ask me to give money to all young guys who giving his sperm to my wife.
after that we going home and inside the car the bull start fucked my wife while im driving the car

this is our experience when the bull exposed my wife on public

me and my wife married 4 years ago, and my we got bull 1 years ago

one day,
bull ask my wife for walk in the street (my wife is submisive lady and she can't refuse what a bull want )
at the night we went together to park and iam be the driver. bull give order to my wife, she must only wearing bathrobe and hijab
after we arrive at the park, I follow them on the road behind them, then the bull looking someone, stranger people and the bull found 3 young people. bull ask them to come and start masturbating in front of my wife, the bull give order to my wife to start dance and striptease, after 10 or mybe 15 minute, the young guys ejaculated on my wife body and mouth. the bull ask me to give money to all young guys who giving his sperm to my wife.
after that we going home and inside the car the bull start fucked my wife while im driving the car
Really?!🤔🤨