my wife put in her place by older guy

Jul 20, 2022
Not sure if this is the right place for this so feel free to move it if necessary

My wife has always had a thing about a older guy putting her in her place and taking her panties down and giving her a smacked bare bum and a good groping and fingering ,she had been threatened with a spanking by a few older guys and id spanked her in front of other people a couple of times before and its happened a few times over the years since
but this was the first time with a guy id known for years but my wife had never met until that night
He had a almost clerical air about him ,not cruel but firm and caring so i thought he'd be the perfect guy to start the ball rolling and take charge of her ,we called him the Reverend lol

It was great to see him take control and within in minutes of meeting her tell her off and have her agree to be bare arsed across his knee and having her bum smacked and her fanny groped and fingered initially under the pretense of checking for wetness, it was lol , All for her own good of course lol

He later gave her a light caning and creamed her arse and fanny for her and as you can see she was a good girl for him did as she was told and took to it well and the playful connection between them and her enjoyment is plain to see ,he made her cum many times over his knee , it was a great introduction for her ,but sadly it sort of fizzled out with him after a few visits ,
Gone but not forgotten lol
View attachment 20201022_140933.mp4
View attachment 20201022_142328.mp4
View attachment 20201022_141718.mp4

Last edited:
Not sure if this is the right place for this so feel free to move it if necessary

My wife has always had a thing about a older guy putting her in her place and taking her panties down and giving her a smacked bare bum and a good groping and fingering ,she had been threatened with a spanking by a few older guys and id spanked her in front of other people a couple of times before and its happened a few times over the years since
but this was the first time with a guy id known for years but my wife had never met until that night
He had a almost clerical air about him ,not cruel but firm and caring so i thought he'd be the perfect guy to start the ball rolling and take charge of her ,we called him the Reverend lol

It was great to see him take control and within in minutes of meeting her tell her off and have her agree to be bare arsed across his knee and having her bum smacked and her fanny groped and fingered initially under the pretense of checking for wetness, it was lol , All for her own good of course lol

He later gave her a light caning and creamed her arse and fanny for her and as you can see she was a good girl for him did as she was told and took to it well and the playful connection between them and her enjoyment is plain to see ,he made her cum many times over his knee , it was a great introduction for her ,but sadly it sort of fizzled out with him after a few visits ,
Such a shame it fizzled out, she's one sexy wifebwith a great arse

Such a shame it fizzled out, she's one sexy wifebwith a great arse
thanks pal ,here's another one from the start where the "reverend " told her off and took her pants down and off

didn't take him long to start checking

and find the wetness lol ,sorry for the poor quality
lack of sound ,

my dog appearing and my ghosted image lol

this was filmed on a sharp viewcam that now only works intermittently and had to be played on my tv screen and filmed on my phone

better than losing it altogether though
View attachment 20201022_140638.mp4

Last edited:
thanks pal ,here's another one from the start where the "reverend " told her off and took her pants down and off

lack of sound ,

this was filmed on a sharp viewcam that now only works intermittently and had to be played on my tv screen and filmed on my phone

View attachment 966538
Can't view the attachments

• Love
Reactions: shymalea62
T

lack of sound ,

View attachment 966538
Those are so fucking sexy! Love the vintage homemade spanking, that is amazing that you were able to keep them and enjoy them later, and of course share them with us! Beautiful sexy wife with an amazing Ass!

T

Those are so fucking sexy! Love the vintage homemade spanking, that is amazing that you were able to keep them and enjoy them later, and of course share them with us! Beautiful sexy wife with an amazing Ass!
hi pal thanks ill tell her she'll be thrilled you enjoyed it
its a long story but it was a great night and the fulfilment of years of fantasizing for her so glad i managed to persuaded her to do it and that i filmed it and that you and others got to see it ,the tape runs about 24 minutes if i can get my old viewcam working ill try to post more of it if you'd like to see it
cheers

been asked to provide a bit of background to my wife's desire to be put in her place by and older strict guy in another thread but posting it here so as not derail the other thread
before i met my wife i worked for 6 years managing a sex shop owned by a national chain and frankly got over indulged and pretty jaded by it

but wasn't blind to people's needs and fantasies and the importance of at least trying to fulfil them

by people i mean my wife lol
so the older guy thing was inspired by when she had a paper round at 15 and her boss used to threaten to put her over his knee a slap her arse for her ,then 6 years later we used to see him and his cronies in a local bar and if she walked past him on her way to the toilet he used to say to her he'd have her pants down and over his knee and slap her arse again if she didn't behave and he'd say it to her in front of his mates and they'd egg him on and crudely offer to help him
she was always wetter than a otters pocket after that happened lol

so it was more about her fantasies than mine at that point , so any chance i got to get her closer to her fantasy situations id try to take it and she loved plausible denial ie she had no choice it was a smacked bare bum or trouble the sack ect
or she was paid to do it and she wanted to keep her job

ie one of her favorites was she was a home help for a strict old bloke who would threaten to report her for something , or he'd be a sad old guy she felt sorry for and hed offer to pay her a few quid
extra
either way it would end up the same knickers down showing her bare bum and fanny to some old guy who
would put her over his knee and slap her arse red and grope and finger her fanny

we put this into practice once but sadly it didn't end well and ended up putting her off ,long story but nothing unpleasant but bad judgement on my part happy to share this with you all next time

ive bared her bum and fanny and spanked her in front of my friends a few times and once in front of a night porter in the queens hotel in blackpool lol ,

even got my uncle fred and my brother in law to smack her bare arse after a night out

,ive talked about it to older friends in front of her and told
them to put her across their knees take her pants down a slap her arse if she gives them any cheek and send her home with a red arse and a wet fanny lol , she protests but not very convincingly

so the reverend was the first time a stranger, well a stranger to her anyway lol
fulfilled one of her long held fantasies

it was great to help and see her dreams come true for her

we also lived on a holiday park in north wales for almost 10 years ,where im happy to say we made a lot if not all of her girl on girl fantasies come true
but thats another long story and not much actual spanking in that one

been asked to provide a bit of background to my wife's desire to be put in her place by and older strict guy in another thread but posting it here so as not derail the other thread
before i met my wife i worked for 6 years managing a sex shop owned by a national chain and frankly got over indulged and pretty jaded by it

but wasn't blind to people's needs and fantasies and the importance of at least trying to fulfil them

by people i mean my wife lol
so the older guy thing was inspired by when she had a paper round at 15 and her boss used to threaten to put her over his knee a slap her arse for her ,then 6 years later we used to see him and his cronies in a local bar and if she walked past him on her way to the toilet he used to say to her he'd have her pants down and over his knee and slap her arse again if she didn't behave and he'd say it to her in front of his mates and they'd egg him on and crudely offer to help him
she was always wetter than a otters pocket after that happened lol

so it was more about her fantasies than mine at that point , so any chance i got to get her closer to her fantasy situations id try to take it and she loved plausible denial ie she had no choice it was a smacked bare bum or trouble the sack ect
or she was paid to do it and she wanted to keep her job

ie one of her favorites was she was a home help for a strict old bloke who would threaten to report her for something , or he'd be a sad old guy she felt sorry for and hed offer to pay her a few quid
extra
either way it would end up the same knickers down showing her bare bum and fanny to some old guy who
would put her over his knee and slap her arse red and grope and finger her fanny

we put this into practice once but sadly it didn't end well and ended up putting her off ,long story but nothing unpleasant but bad judgement on my part happy to share this with you all next time

ive bared her bum and fanny and spanked her in front of my friends a few times and once in front of a night porter in the queens hotel in blackpool lol ,

even got my uncle fred and my brother in law to smack her bare arse after a night out

,ive talked about it to older friends in front of her and told
them to put her across their knees take her pants down a slap her arse if she gives them any cheek and send her home with a red arse and a wet fanny lol , she protests but not very convincingly

so the reverend was the first time a stranger, well a stranger to her anyway lol
fulfilled one of her long held fantasies

it was great to help and see her dreams come true for her

we also lived on a holiday park in north wales for almost 10 years ,where im happy to say we made a lot if not all of her girl on girl fantasies come true
but thats another long story and not much actual spanking in that one
Wow she sounds like one sexy sub wife

Reactions: ted roberts
yeah she is its been great making it happen in real life for her a few bumps and missteps on the way but worth the ride 👍

on the home help thing ,well after we left the holiday park in 2011 which had been a big part of our lives to being back at home all the time ,we needed another avenue of excitement for my wife's sex life lol

well we knew a older guy who drank in our local that had just recently retired ,seemed to be a good bloke old school, unmarried, lived alone , fancied my wife ,had a keen interest in spanking ,and responded well to me bringing up him putting my wife in her place if she was cheeky or got out of hand ,
so we went back to his place after the pubs closed ,after a few drinks and chatting about my wife's adventures on the holiday park and with the reverend , it progressed to him pulling her pants down and her getting a good smacked bum and checked for wetness .
to show his appreciation he treated her to a few things ranging from cash to sunbed sessions , sex toys and a french maids outfit for her to wear when she cleaned for him

he used to get her put this vibrating egg in her fanny and he had her under his control in the pub .all good fun

we used to meet up most nights in the pub and go back to his place for a mess around
he also used to take her out for meals and over time she accepted his control and started getting comfortable enough to let him at first finger her then fuck her in the fanny and bum to suck his knob at first when i was with them after the pub in his flat
and later when they would go out for a meal alone

so far so good ,hitting all my wife's fantasy needs

strict older bloke putting her in her place ,spanking her bum ,embarrassing exposure of her bum tits and fanny to a dirty old man ,plausible deniability for having naughty sex play with a old bloke by way of him being her boss and paying her for cleaning ,she has form for the "he's the boss and he's paying me so i have do do as im told to keep my job " thing and its happened a couple of times before with someone else but that's another story i'm happy to share next time

he was also a keen photographer which should have rung a warning bell ,but he seemed so happy with the
arraignment and old school enough to keep it just between us 3 ,we trusted him

he took loads of pictures of my wifes bum tits fanny ,her bright red arse after a spanking ,her sucking his knob him with his knob up her bum and fanny , and filmed her in the same activities ,

apparently he then started boasting about it and showing the videos and pictures to his mate in the pub ,now this is where it gets murky as we don't know if it was him or his mate but the pictures and videos ended up being shown all round the pub and probably still are

bad but worse was to come when our son who still lives at home with us got to see them ,

that put the tin hat on it ,she closed right down and still remains that way even now ,so sad it ended that way and all the other adventures she could have had

it still has repercussions as a lot of the older blokes in the pub that saw the pictures and think that if she did it for him
she,ll do it for them ,she got inappropriate texts from a few blokes and even one from a guy who lives 3 doors down from us saying he wanted to "make love "to her lol
you just have to laugh it off

we don't go in that pub anymore but if someone comes on too familiar with her in the working mens club just down the road that we now go to there's always the thought that they'd seen a video of her over some old bloke knee knickers down getting a smacked bum and getting her fanny fingered or fucked by a old bloke and they are pictureing it when they are talking to her and trying to work out how they can do the same to her lol,
at the weekend some old fella wanted to show her his shed on his allotment lol
pretty sure he had more than vegetables on his mind lol

I’m 49 live hv her