my wife the teacher keeps sending photos to her boss school principal the 69 year old

wife is also teacher,she,s dressed classy,not to risky,but as her obedient sissiesub i must choose her clothes&lingerie&shoes,she,s got only sexy things so i,m so turned on the whole day thinking she stands in front off her students with a garterbelt&black stockings&satin knickers and her7cm high heeled open sandals with anclestraps,she also got a lover,the headteacher,widower and 64yrs old,he,s a nylon&shoe fetishist and when invited to our home she gives him shoejob and me watching

Attachments

• wife outfit for work.jpeg
    wife outfit for work.jpeg
    707.5 KB · Views: 162
wife is also teacher,she,s dressed classy,not to risky,but as her obedient sissiesub i must choose her clothes&lingerie&shoes,she,s got only sexy things so i,m so turned on the whole day thinking she stands in front off her students with a garterbelt&black stockings&satin knickers and her7cm high heeled open sandals with anclestraps,she also got a lover,the headteacher,widower and 64yrs old,he,s a nylon&shoe fetishist and when invited to our home she gives him shoejob and me watching
I would love to teach her some lessons!!!

Beautiful lady. You are a very lucky man

Reactions: Visitor12