My wife told her sister I'm her cuck, and I'm feeling a little angst or anxiety

So yesterday she finally told her sister,
And now I'm a little worried about it.
Cause it went so matter of fact that she also put her child hood bestie on three-way call and let her know all the details of our cuck lifestyle .
I'm sorta glad she is keeping it between women and Not letting the male friends we have together know .
I told her my concerns about it and fears , not so much the mental fears but any possible physical involvement.
I don't want to be somewhere and have someone start something with me cause I am a cuck , she said she wouldn't tell any man and "it was just between us girls " ,

So I'd be ok with that but not a guy even family , my brother would pick a fight over anything and I'm not looking for any fights between him and me .

I also don't want some guy walking up to us while we are out and trying to push me aside saying he gonna fuck my wife now . Outside in public .

Is this reasonable of my request?

Also we are Not super cuckolding, we only have 1 boyfriend and all 3 of us play together not separate.

We agreed to play with respect for all me including, so being a not so full cuckold like a lot others with denial, chastity ( tho I do enjoy it at times ) or deep heavy humiliation.

Did she tell you she was going to tell them? My Wife ALWAYS wanted it a secret that nobody knew. Only recently I told her sister what we did years after it happened. It kind of came up around a campfire. My Wife denied it & was pissed at me for days. So lesson learned for me. I won’t bring it up in front of her again. Later on her Sister asked for more details when she wasn’t around…. I had to tell her more.

My wife told her sister and cousin early on.
I was so caught up in the excitement of it all, that I didn’t care at the time. I’m sure they both told their husbands and probably a few others. That was years ago and no has really said anything to me, except recently while having a conversation with my twenty- something niece, she randomly brought up swinging. I think she heard something at some point and was on a bit of a fishing expedition.

My wife has told her best friend. She lives across the country from us, and runs around on her husband, is always calling my wife for advice when she's in a bind with her husband or boyfriend. So, it's a given her present boyfriend knows. I just found out she told her sister in law too, i don't know if she told my wife's brother or not.
We just enjoy some couple swinging and mfm/mmf. don't get into other aspects of 'cuck'.
But, I had to chuckle with what she told her girlfriend - that I carry her to other men's houses to fuck, and I'll not join in, but will watch and video. to prove it, she showed her friend some videos of my wife with different men. OK, so I have done this, but mostly I join in. lol. (What can I say - I enjoy seeing her in action)
There are many friends I would not like to know 'exactly' what we do.
However, we've visited Hedo many times, and any who have asked I've told where we were, while letting them wonder what we did while there.

One of my sister-in-law knows. She had seen me naked while I was dating my wife and knew I had a small cock. She was a little surprised at first and we actually talked and I told her I was totally fine with my wife having boyfriends and she even pegs me whenever she comes to visit. Last summer my wife had a fmf with her and her boyfriend.

I have 2 more sister-in-laws. One of them I wouldn’t mind knowing as well, I get along good with her. The third one I do not like and would not want her to know.