My wife wants more BBC

we had a regular bbc for over 5 yrs, we all got on really well, we would go out together, me tagging along to watch them enjoying themselves, one night we bumped into 2 of his cousins in a bar and they ended up coming back and she had her first multiple bbc experience. She says she loves the attention so who am i to deny her?vlcsnap-2020-05-26-01h23m35s110.pngvlcsnap-2020-05-26-01h21m55s156.png

Last edited:
So we’ve openly discussed her having a BBC bull to come by and fuck her when she wants. However she’s changed it a little and says she wants a bull who will invite his friends to use her too whenever he likes. Anyone have any experience of this?
She deserves my seed

So we’ve openly discussed her having a BBC bull to come by and fuck her when she wants. However she’s changed it a little and says she wants a bull who will invite his friends to use her too whenever he likes. Anyone have any experience of this?
We are almost there with this! Had sex this weekend and she openly admitted she wants a young black guy to come round and sex her up! She would suck his cock on the way up the stairs and he bends her over the bed and fucks her! Cumming deep inside her womb, she waits in bed for my return and gives me a cream pie!!! I think this summer is going to be great! Keep you posted!!!

Yep, experienced it first hand for 3 years........and NOTHING can stop her from enjoying the lifestyle, until it gets totally out of hand and she ahs to decide between the marriage or the lifestyle. Make sure this is what you want!!

CW

Yep, experienced it first hand for 3 years........and NOTHING can stop her from enjoying the lifestyle, until it gets totally out of hand and she ahs to decide between the marriage or the lifestyle. Make sure this is what you want!!

CW
Agreed. Years ago the Wife got into BBC group play and has been gangbanging ever since.

Similarly and after her first few BBC encounters my Wife revealed to me a strong desire for “multiple”
(BBC) partners and after I agreed she spoke to her (then) Bull who arranged a “party” with one of his friends. During that “party” her enthusiasm was quite high and they called up a few other friends to join in. All together it became a five guy gang bang and an incredibly profound experience.

My wife was seeing a guy and the guy invited a few of his bbc friends into the room after they fucked to have “ their turn” 😉😉😉

we had a regular bbc for over 5 yrs, we all got on really well, we would go out together, me tagging along to watch them enjoying themselves, one night we bumped into 2 of his cousins in a bar and they ended up coming back and she had her first multiple bbc experience. She says she loves the attention so who am i to deny her?
Sounds like a great time!! 🍆😋😉😉😉

Reactions: inkedangels
Sounds like a great time!! 🍆😋😉😉😉
One of the best nights we ever had, she fucked them silly on and off for the next 16 hrs, she was insaitable and if honest scared me a little watchingher enjoy herself so much, everytime they thought she had reached her limit she started on them again, in the end only our regular could keep up with her. Even then as he was showering she knelt and sucked him, he looked at me as if to say "WTF" so proud of her

One of the best nights we ever had, she fucked them silly on and off for the next 16 hrs, she was insaitable and if honest scared me a little watchingher enjoy herself so much, everytime they thought she had reached her limit she started on them again, in the end only our regular could keep up with her. Even then as he was showering she knelt and sucked him, he looked at me as if to say "WTF" so proud of her
Love it!! Sounds like an insatiable slut indeed 😉😋😋😋😋😋

• Love
Reactions: inkedangels
we had a regular bbc for over 5 yrs, we all got on really well, we would go out together, me tagging along to watch them enjoying themselves, one night we bumped into 2 of his cousins in a bar and they ended up coming back and she had her first multiple bbc experience. She says she loves the attention so who am i to deny her?
We need more women like your wife in Maine. Damn she is sexy as hell!!

لذلك ناقشنا علانية وجود ثور بي بي سي ليأتي ويمارس الجنس معها عندما تريد. ومع ذلك ، فقد غيرتها قليلاً وتقول إنها تريد ثورًا سيدعو أصدقائه لاستخدامها أيضًا متى شاء. أي شخص لديه أي خبرة في هذا؟
35839081-90AB-451E-91D4-06E2B44BB381.jpeg

Attachments

• badge802af661afa72a488205731e8da20f35a42a4a07.jpg
    badge802af661afa72a488205731e8da20f35a42a4a07.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 142
  • boatshow4a jpg (2).jpg
    boatshow4a jpg (2).jpg
    320.4 KB · Views: 144
  • christine boat invites bbc.jpeg
    christine boat invites bbc.jpeg
    85.6 KB · Views: 145
  • christine constantly horny.gif