My wife wants to fuck the neighbor.

Binet

Couple
We just moved into a new house. Everything is very good, especially I have a very friendly neighbor. It was a couple I guess the wife is about 55 years old and the husband is about 60 years old. They are a very nice couple and seem to be very happy as well. They stay there alone, sometimes their son visited on weekend.
It is interesting that my wife is attracted to him, my wife is 35 years old, me 42y. I always support what she wants. We often imagine that: having a cozy party of only 4 people including us and a neighbor couple, and then having sex together. The age gap is no longer an issue. We simply want to have fun experiences with our new neighbor. However, it's hard to know if they like it or not. Are they a sexually liberal couple? Have they ever had threesome, foursome or swing, swap sex? How can I talk to them about it without being rude? Does anyone have a good script to share with me. We are very excited to proceed with this plan.

Attachments

• EIIU4080.JPEG
    EIIU4080.JPEG
    224.2 KB · Views: 699
We just moved into a new house. Everything is very good, especially I have a very friendly neighbor. It was a couple I guess the wife is about 55 years old and the husband is about 60 years old. They are a very nice couple and seem to be very happy as well. They stay there alone, sometimes their son visited on weekend.
It is interesting that my wife is attracted to him, my wife is 35 years old, me 42y. I always support what she wants. We often imagine that: having a cozy party of only 4 people including us and a neighbor couple, and then having sex together. The age gap is no longer an issue. We simply want to have fun experiences with our new neighbor. However, it's hard to know if they like it or not. Are they a sexually liberal couple? Have they ever had threesome, foursome or swing, swap sex? How can I talk to them about it without being rude? Does anyone have a good script to share with me. We are very excited to proceed with this plan.
Omg I would like to be fucking your wife she is yumy hot

Very pretty!!

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
WoW…If that’s your wife then I can guarantee you you’re neighbor is not seeing no!!!!… or anyone else for tha matter ;)))) Your A Lucky Man ;)

Reactions: Blucat469
Wish I was your neighbor

June 2023, Hello I am Robbie in Norman, Oklahoma, a bimale with a nice c*ck and nice tits. I want you to try this on your wife or GF -- suck her tit like a cock. Bounce or bobb your head on her tit just like you would if you were sucking a cock. Do this at least once a week. Third week, start sucking her tit then tell her that you are fantasizing. Hoping she says what are you fantasizing about. If not, suck her tit like a cock then just say -- I am fantasizing that I am sucking your tit like a cock. Don't wait - you say - tell me to suck your tit like a cock. When she tells you to suck her tit like a cock -- sucked harder and deeper.

Do this every time when you suck her tit. Three more weeks -- start sucking her tit then you say - tell me to ask --- May I please suck your tit like a cock cause I am a sub sissy faggot cocksucker. Repeat it often to yourself and to her while you are sucking her tit. Yes I am a sub sissy faggot cocksucker - yes I am sucking your tit like a cock.

Dry hump her while you are sucking her tit like a cock and you might just cum on her leg or in your panties.

Email me back and tell me how she responded and what you are doing now to please her.

If you want her to fuck other cocks then after you fuck her - start licking her pussy clean - do this every time you fuck her then after the 10th time - while you are licking her pussy - I am fantasizing that you fucked a cock earlier in the day and I am licking his cum from your pussy. It is all about pleasing you not my cock.

haha, I love your fantasy, it's interesting and lewd. however I am not a sissy. I love women, I love to see women's beauty and their lust. Especially my wife, when she's hot, she's the prettiest. I love watching her seduce other men. I can do everything she asks but most of the time she just wants me to watch her fuck and let me suck my dick. She also loved hearing me talk about how I fucked other girls, encouraging me to have sex with other women, especially our acquaintances. We often play father and daughter, king and princess, obeying each other's orders... we like incest. She is very interested in middle-aged men. I really appreciate your idea, maybe I'll give it a try.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
We are a coupe in the same boat, if you want to chat, please contact us

the way to see what they are interested in is to invite them over for drinks, have your wife dress a little seductive and see where it goes

If these are your neighbors, you need to remember that you must live there in the area. People can react in funny ways to the unexpected or unconventional. Flirting may not go well.

Instead of inviting the couple over and trying in what would normally be a normal social setting, which could collapse if they are very conservative, you would be better off talking to the husband one on one, man to man. You do not need to be overly blunt or anything but just mentioning something like "Yeah, well.. my marriage is not exactly conventional..." and let that hint lead his response. If they are conservative, he might say something like, "Oh wow, well that is none of *my* concern" which you can easily respond in a deflating way: "Yeah most couples are about long beach walks and movies but we like skydiving." Awkwardness avoided.
But, if they are unconventional or he has interest, he will respond in a more inquisitive way. Don't rush into what looks like an opening door. It could be a trap, too. But if they are unconventional - and over 60... They understand all that and will guide you the rest of the way.

I'm all for broaching the subject with the husband first. He may respond one way if he's by himself and another way if he's with his wife.
Would you be okay with him having sex with your wife by himself or with you watching and his wife not being involved at all?

think you could make It fun .. dare your wife to seduce him if she is attracted to him , and see if she will succeed

If these are your neighbors, you need to remember that you must live there in the area. People can react in funny ways to the unexpected or unconventional. Flirting may not go well.

Instead of inviting the couple over and trying in what would normally be a normal social setting, which could collapse if they are very conservative, you would be better off talking to the husband one on one, man to man. You do not need to be overly blunt or anything but just mentioning something like "Yeah, well.. my marriage is not exactly conventional..." and let that hint lead his response. If they are conservative, he might say something like, "Oh wow, well that is none of *my* concern" which you can easily respond in a deflating way: "Yeah most couples are about long beach walks and movies but we like skydiving." Awkwardness avoided.
But, if they are unconventional or he has interest, he will respond in a more inquisitive way. Don't rush into what looks like an opening door. It could be a trap, too. But if they are unconventional - and over 60... They understand all that and will guide you the rest of the way.
Great advice

Wish i was her neighbor!!

Reactions: Rem503

Yeah...why doesn't my neighbour do this! 🤤

Reactions: Rem503
he hasn't been her in about 10 days, but i will make a suggestion.

have the wife flirt with him, alone. inviting them both over could cut your odds in half & it will minimize the chances he, alone, might be interested.

the wife's presence might intimidate him

he hasn't been her in about 10 days, but i will make a suggestion.

have the wife flirt with him, alone. inviting them both over could cut your odds in half & it will minimize the chances he, alone, might be interested.

the wife's presence might intimidate him
Can you imagine how convenient it would be having a bull live right next door?

Reactions: dickhurtz