Eat my wifes pussy, or have her suck your cock?

• Tongue fuck her sweet pussy

• Shove my cock down her throat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Can just imagine have her pussy sat with my face with my tongue buried in deep, as she is suck my cock!
very gorgeous woman!

I'd love to watch her enjoy the taste of another cock and her constantly glancing at me to make sure I'm watching.
Would you like to watch her as she is sexually abused or softly fucked. In my past sexperiences I have seen both but the rougher the better always seems to be enjoyed by my partners the most

Reactions: compassionatedom
Would you like to watch her as she is sexually abused or softly fucked. In my past sexperiences I have seen both but the rougher the better always seems to be enjoyed by my partners the most
Sexually abused is a strong term. Rough sex would be hot as long as she was actually into it. But really whatever I see and hear her enjoying the most is what would arouse me the most.

Reactions: werekinky2
I imagine this picture of my wife but covered in loads of cum from head to toe. Her pussy oozing thick white sperm from the multiple creampies and streams of it off the side of her face from the massive loads she tried to swallow after a huge gangbang. I love the thought of her being used by an unprecedented amount of horny well endowed men. Her here, covered, exhausted from too many orgasms to count after being fucked by so many for hours.
Well Saïd , you have a unique style

Reactions: Longhung9