My wife

My wife and I are forever disagreeing on silly things.
For instance I keep telling her she's skinny and tiny since she lost a little weight and I'm in awe 🤤 but she says she's not so I told her I'm going to get other peoples opinion.. What do you you guys think?! Not that it matters it's more to prove a point!
i wanna breed her

Reactions: Dlh247
For instance I keep telling her she's skinny and tiny since she lost a little weight and I'm in awe 🤤 but she says she's not so I told her I'm going to get other peoples opinion.. What do you you guys think?! Not that it matters it's more to prove a point!
Hot

Delicious 😋😋😋😋 and I bet she loves attention

• Love
Reactions: MrandMrs-Smith
So sexy hot wife

She is skinny ...

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat