my wifes fantasy is a gang bang by lots black guys

How many does she consider to be a bunch? So far my record is 4 black guys (a recent improvement on my previous record of 3) or 7 white guys. Though I am hoping to improve on that soon with the help of my current bull and his friends.
Has she had any black cock up until now or is she just looking to dive in at the deep end?

Reactions: mirella.hango
How many does she consider to be a bunch? So far my record is 4 black guys (a recent improvement on my previous record of 3) or 7 white guys. Though I am hoping to improve on that soon with the help of my current bull and his friends.
Has she had any black cock up until now or is she just looking to dive in at the deep end?
You need to impove this record, black and white, maybe 20 or more?
Any slut wife must try at least 10 at a time.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
You need to impove this record, black and white, maybe 20 or more?
Any slut wife must try at least 10 at a time.
I know I do. The fact that I haven't, is partly due to us being so busy before we retired that time was always an issue and then after I retired I got into a bit of a rut, just having sex with my bull at the time (which was very good) and the occasional fuck with other guys.
Now I have no excuse, We both have plenty of time and I have a new bull - Marc - who is actively sharing me with his friends (my last bull was one of the few I've had who didn't want to share me) so it's only a matter of time. And I know James and Mark are planning something for me but as of yet they won't tell me what, other than I'm going to get very well fucked! Can't wait to find out what that is but don't know whether they will tell me beforehand or just surprise me. I also have no idea when it might be x

I know I do. The fact that I haven't, is partly due to us being so busy before we retired that time was always an issue and then after I retired I got into a bit of a rut, just having sex with my bull at the time (which was very good) and the occasional fuck with other guys.
Now I have no excuse, We both have plenty of time and I have a new bull - Marc - who is actively sharing me with his friends (my last bull was one of the few I've had who didn't want to share me) so it's only a matter of time. And I know James and Mark are planning something for me but as of yet they won't tell me what, other than I'm going to get very well fucked! Can't wait to find out what that is but don't know whether they will tell me beforehand or just surprise me. I also have no idea when it might be x
Gangbang for sure, now it remains to be seen when and with how many.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
how many would you like to be? how long do you think you can last?
To be frank, if that is what they are planning, I doubt that I'll be given any choice in the matter and I'll just have to take my medicine like a good girl.
I've always been a bit disappointed I didn't make it into double figures so I'd like to put that right at least x

To be frank, if that is what they are planning, I doubt that I'll be given any choice in the matter and I'll just have to take my medicine like a good girl.
I've always been a bit disappointed I didn't make it into double figures so I'd like to put that right at least x
Of course you won't be able to choose and you just have to obey, I just asking how many you would like, if it's about doubling I understand that it could be 14-15, right?

Of course you won't be able to choose and you just have to obey, I just asking how many you would like, if it's about doubling I understand that it could be 14-15, right?
Yes the choice won't be mine to make and that's how I would want it to be.
If I was going to double my current record you're right, that would be 14.

wife loves bbc so much

Attachments

• private (81).jpg
    private (81).jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 25
  • private (5).jpg
    private (5).jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 16
  • private (29).jpg
    private (29).jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 16