My wife's girls night out

Sep 26, 2022
I've witnessed my wife dance with other men amd flirt with other men. Any race or age. She has no issue in front of me. But she won't take it any further. Tonight, even though I don't have photo evidence, I'm pretty sure she finally took a new cock for the first time in our 15yr marraige besides mine.

Her friends took her out on the town to two local bars known for younger guys, my 54 yr old blonde wife is stunning and I know she was turning heads and raising cocks.

I got a call from our friend asking to pick my wife up. She was really *******. When I met the ladies, the one told me she had to keep buttoning her pants because guys were undoing them. She had know idea they told me that. My cock began to stir. I could smell cock on her breath and that was a turn on cause she won't suck my cock.

Then she told me on the way home that she was attracting every guy there. She couldn't figure it out. So I probed. Apparently four different black guys and a few white guys joined her dancing. Her friend confirmed she disappeared with them each time.

I was so hard by this point. She was ******* in the truck, so I unbuckled her pants and stuck my figures in her panties, sure as *******, she was filled. I had to stop the car and jerk off in a parking lot. It was too much to take.

This is a pic I got from our friend at the second bar
Screenshot_20230205_013913.jpg

I've witnessed my wife dance with other men amd flirt with other men. Any race or age. She has no issue in front of me. But she won't take it any further. Tonight, even though I don't have photo evidence, I'm pretty sure she finally took a new cock for the first time in our 15yr marraige besides mine.

Her friends took her out on the town to two local bars known for younger guys, my 54 yr old blonde wife is stunning and I know she was turning heads and raising cocks.

I got a call from our friend asking to pick my wife up. She was really *******. When I met the ladies, the one told me she had to keep buttoning her pants because guys were undoing them. She had know idea they told me that. My cock began to stir. I could smell cock on her breath and that was a turn on cause she won't suck my cock.

Then she told me on the way home that she was attracting every guy there. She couldn't figure it out. So I probed. Apparently four different black guys and a few white guys joined her dancing. Her friend confirmed she disappeared with them each time.

I was so hard by this point. She was ******* in the truck, so I unbuckled her pants and stuck my figures in her panties, sure as *******, she was filled. I had to stop the car and jerk off in a parking lot. It was too much to take.

View attachment 1158428
well did you go down on her like a doof cuck when she got home?? and ask her how many took her

View attachment 1158428
Love to enjoy her

View attachment 1158428
Dream cum true buddy

View attachment 1158428
Hott! Thank You

• Love
Reactions: Cuckwannabe1976

View attachment 1158428
Damn wish i could have been at that bar!!!

I think you can change your username from a wannabe to a real cuck. I agree with the other comments that you missed out on silky seconds since your wife passed out. Silky seconds are awesome and are my favorite hotwife experience. It has been far too rare with my wife as she prefers to play alone and it has been a long time since she even played locally. For the past couple of years she has only played on work trips with me stuck at home. Hopefully you get some details and maybe she would try again and let you play too! Best of luck!