My wifey

Needs a few hours of pounding.show her what's available.she prefers 50 plus and hung.View attachment 92645View attachment 92646View attachment 92647
I love it when you pose. I love it that you know how sexy you are. I love it when your fantasies make you so wet and wanting that you start without me. I move between your thighs and kiss your smooth mons. I smell your excitement so sexy so eager. I plant kisses and lick your furrow. Your lips hold the scents of you. I search for your special place and today's special touch the touch that will make your belly jump and your heart sigh. "Yesss, yess There, just there . . oohh" you say. I love your nubbin and hold your thighs. Your hips buck. You press and retreat and I follow you relentless. I want you to feel until any sensation feels just too much. Your thighs shake and you hold my head. Then you stiffen and collapse. I move back watching your pussy spasm. I place a fingertip on your rosebud and feel the clench and unclench of your "little death." Then I move up your body kissing you and tasting you. Teasing nipples. My throbbing cock finds the hot wet center of you and I push. Adjusting I push more and sink deep into you. Our centers meet in their own on hot wet grinding kiss. I move back and in again. . . then again. . . my turn . I want to fill you . . . cum with me. Ohh yes you feel so good. . . . thanks for the fantasy