My one bull and I had sex in the morning (he slept over) and he left around noon.
My other bull showed up around 6 pm and he had his cock in meafter

My one bull and I had sex in the morning (he slept over) and he left around noon.
My other bull showed up around 6 pm and he had his cock inoon after getting

My other bull showed up around 6 pm and he had his cock in me by 6:15
How soon after getting your pussy pounded by those two big cocks did you give your cuck hubby some pussy.

Reactions: Bobrey

Interesting and absolutely arousing at the same time😋 But the million dollar question isssssss...did you wash the filth away from that used and beat up pussy...or did you freshen up, before the 6:15 bang? The more perverted, the better...in my book anyway😉

I can just imagine you putting your panties on; after a great 2 hour plow from your bull...and not washing up, but putting those stained and heavily scented panties back on...with spit, cum, dirt, and sweat causing your panties to stick between your lips...giving off raw and strong scent of a chick in heat with legs that stay open😎😋

And then you walk out of his place, portraying innocence...but 100% whore and always hungry for dick! To then, get caught up running errands...while inviting another bull over hours later...realizing you have time to freshen up, AND DON'T...which is where your nasty side and the excitement for extreme pervasion kicks in...and why me and others love that you pride yourself on being a devoted wife who loves nothing more in life...than sharing her 3 holes with all men...EXCEPT your bettafied husband!

Interesting and absolutely arousing at the same time😋 But the million dollar question isssssss...did you wash the filth away from that used and beat up pussy...or did you freshen up, before the 6:15 bang? The more perverted, the better...in my book anyway😉

I can just imagine you putting your panties on; after a great 2 hour plow from your bull...and not washing up, but putting those stained and heavily scented panties back on...with spit, cum, dirt, and sweat causing your panties to stick between your lips...giving off raw and strong scent of a chick in heat with legs that stay open😎😋

And then you walk out of his place, portraying innocence...but 100% whore and always hungry for dick! To then, get caught up running errands...while inviting another bull over hours later...realizing you have time to freshen up, AND DON'T...which is where your nasty side and the excitement for extreme pervasion kicks in...and why me and others love that you pride yourself on being a devoted wife who loves nothing more in life...than sharing her 3 holes with all men...EXCEPT your bettafied husband!
Actually hubby cleans me immediately after my bull pulls out to give hubby his creamy reward.
And yes I did shower, cleaned up put on make up for my second bull of the day............always want to look great for him !

Actually hubby cleans me immediately after my bull pulls out to give hubby his creamy reward.
And yes I did shower, cleaned up put on make up for my second bull of the day............always want to look great for him !
Great response as always. Not as raunchy of a response, but still a good one😁 Would you or have you partaken in my used kitty without washing fetish? Read it, and tell me how you feel about it...curious?

One night I hooked up with two bulls in the same night, but not at the same time. I met one of them at a local bar. He was a young Soldier. Maybe 22 years old. We went to a wooded area and fucked outdoors in the dark. I sucked him and fucked him and let him finish bareback in my ass. Afterwards I was so worked up that I called one of my hubby's friends who was a regular fuck buddy at the time. I sucked him until he came in my mouth and then got him hard again so I could fuck him. He finished in my ass too. I went home to my hubby with two hot loads in my ass. I didn't clean up. I made him rim me and fuck me. The aftermath is attached. I still fantasize about that night. It hasn't happened since then.

Attachments

• 2lds 001.jpg
    2lds 001.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 48