Susan fucked 6 different men in one day, back a few years ago. She was alone at our place in Myrtle Beach. The first guy is a guy who stays close by with his family, and he came to our place at 6 AM and fucked her. Then around 10, she went to another fuck buddies condo, and he had a surprise for her! He had invited a friend over, and they both tag teamed her and filled her pussy with cum. She left still horny, and met a guy off Craigslist and took him back to our place and fucked him! As soon as he left, she went for a walk on the beach, and a guy on the beach struck up a conversation...and she ended up going back to his place and fucking him! It was around 5 pm when she left his place and went back to ours. I had driven 300 miles to spend the weekend at the beach with her, and got there about 6:30 PM. She proceeded to tell me about her fun day, and needless to say...my dick got so hard a cat couldn't scratch it, and I was number 6 after she finished her story of her day! :D

Susan fucked 6 different men in one day, back a few years ago. She was alone at our place in Myrtle Beach. The first guy is a guy who stays close by with his family, and he came to our place at 6 AM and fucked her. Then around 10, she went to another fuck buddies condo, and he had a surprise for her! He had invited a friend over, and they both tag teamed her and filled her pussy with cum. She left still horny, and met a guy off Craigslist and took him back to our place and fucked him! As soon as he left, she went for a walk on the beach, and a guy on the beach struck up a conversation...and she ended up going back to his place and fucking him! It was around 5 pm when she left his place and went back to ours. I had driven 300 miles to spend the weekend at the beach with her, and got there about 6:30 PM. She proceeded to tell me about her fun day, and needless to say...my dick got so hard a cat couldn't scratch it, and I was number 6 after she finished her story of her day! :D
So sexy! Lucky wife! Kisses, Tara

Excellent

The most I know of Jacklyn hooking up with in a 24 hour period is 3 on 3 separate occasions.
One on my birthday where she was actively cucking me. She fucked one of my coworkers in a bathroom, had a different inside of her when they walked in on in a different bathroom, and myself.
Once on a hurricane recall at the hospital, she had a threesome with two of my coworkers who were stationed in the hospital and fucked one of her coworkers a few times over the three days.
And once at Secrets while on vacation, she had two guys run a train on her in the dungeon and then myself in the room. So that was three in less than 2 hours.
However, it’s been routine for her to go through 4-6 men during our 3 days at Secrets every years since the first.

Reactions: Em3840
Several years ago my wife and I had a college student living in our spare room that she sometimes hooked up with as well as a bull in a nearby town we sometimes had. Once while I was gone on a business trip she hooked up with the college guy in the early afternoon just because she needed some cock and then her bull in the other town contacted her in the evening......she went to his house and spent a few hours with him so yes she has done 2 in the same day. Another time we had a friend of ours living in the spare room waiting on his house to be finished. One thing let to another and yep on a friday evening.....they had some great sex ( he was hung as well as we found out) We went to a swinger hotel take over the next day that we had already booked. While there of course a friend we had known through that group took her saturday night as well as myself so that was 3 in 2 days.

I met my now wife via a dating site, we hooked up for a lunch on a Saturday. She told me weeks later after we started to get serious that the Friday night before we met she had hooked up with a guy at a hotel and basically fucked him all night. This guy was a connection via adult friend finder and she went to his hotel, he was well hung around 8 inches and 2 inches thick and he fucked her over a few hours coming inside her and over her.
The next day she had arrange to meet me at lunchtime and our date went well we had a connection so we agreed to hook up the following Sunday afternoon for a walk.
She left our date went home and had already arranged earlier that week for a regular fuck buddy to come over to her place and screw her all evening staying the night. She had been seeing this guy a while and he was not interested in a relationship just casual sex. So when we met Sunday afternoon I was unaware that she had been banging away for the last two days.
We went for our walk and back in my car we fooled around with her sucking my cock before she said she needed to take me home.

We ended up back at her place and I took her to bed doing her with her dildo which she asked me to do then fucking her coming inside her.

So she was pretty well fucked over three days by three separate cocks . Once she told me about this we started to talk more about other guys she had been to bed with and it led to us eventually having FFM and MFM fun. She has done two cocks in one session mine and our friends.

View attachment 529550

The shot above is one that was taken by my wife's ex fuck buddy. Once she had been totally fucked he would always like to jack off over her. Its used in our profile.
She looks as best can see as a hottie !!