Natural Cuckolding/Hotwifing?

Bull&Vixen1001

Couple
Verified
Sep 6, 2022
Is there a name of cuckolding where it’s organic/natural? Meaning that a bull has to successfully seduce a wife if he wants to get her in bed, she’s not just served up on a platter for him per se. To be clear I’m not talking about doing anything that would violate the trust in a relationship. I’m talking about adding more natural passion and lust to the experience, as it might be in a real life cuckold scenario.

Example Scenario
The husband speaks to his wife about cuckolding, she agrees to do it (or already has), but he/she can’t find someone they’re wanting to pull the trigger with so quickly, OR the classic cuckold arrangement scenario just isn’t pushing her buttons.
So instead, the husband decides to find a bull that is willing to seduce his unaware wife, until the point she naturally wants him. I mean until the point she is texting him secretly, masturbating thinking of him, and constantly mentioning him etc.
erafreferg3.jpeg
All of this would start out with the husband inviting the bull over as an “associate” “worker/realtor” or “friend” (don't lie) for dinner and letting things happen more slowly over a week’s time or even a month with visits, phone calls etc. So that way the sexual tension builds.
When sex eventually does happen (the first time is without husband) and the wife confesses to him, that’s when the husband would remind her (if needed) that he enjoys cuckolding and he too confesses that he wanted to make sure it was someone she actually wanted. Aside from the initial dinner being arranged, nothing else about the situation was fake, not agreed upon etc. The Bull really does like her and vice versa.
Thereafter the Bull (seducer) becomes her regular. The husband watches from time to time, but then the wife goes out with the Bull on dates etc. to keep the passion/fun going which I know some hotwives/cuckoldresses already do.
tyjuyrt56.jpeg
Obviously more details could be added but you get my idea. I am wondering if any cuckolds have experienced this? Or does it interest you? If so why? I would assume the slow build-up to sex and watching your wife get seduced little at a time would be a huge turn on. Especially because it’s more natural, more real life like? If this has a name, or is common already let me know, I am somewhat on the new side. I also want to say having a Bull for sex only is great too, this is no knock against that, I am just curious if this above is a thing, especially because of a few messages I've received. I and my wife find it hot.

P.S. Pics are stock, not us.

This is exactly what I'd like to happen with my wife. She's not the type to hop into bed with someone from merely a physical attraction. The guy would need to engage her emotionally to get her interested. That would take time.

We actually had a start on this with a work colleague of mine, who we saw socially. I know the attraction was mutual, but I could never get her to act on it, to my knowledge anyway. He eventually moved out of state, married, and we lost contact. I've been seeking another guy to try again ever since.

Once my wife was in a rut. She hasn’t had any new guys in a while and was feeling down. I contacted a guy I knew that liked her and asked if he wanted to bump into us at a bar.
His story was he was out drinking alone after a failed tinder date. Which was all true.
He was set to meet me and she was already at the bar after work. I was on my way when she texted saying to take longer. She had met a young businessman and was flirting. Since I was already on my way I kept driving.
She then texted that they had moved to her car so she could play. I went into the bar and met my friend.
When she came inside it was obvious she had played. He was struck. She just joked about it and flirted with him until he came home with us.
She loved that she had 2 new guys in such a short period.
She saw both of them sporadically for a few weeks.

What you describe is preciously what my wife enjoys and loves about being a hotwife. She never takes her wedding band or engagement ring off because it adds to the seduction for her. We will go out to vanilla bars and she will sit alone while I am at a distance to watch. Guys will approach and offer to buy her a drink and then work to seduce her.

What you describe is preciously what my wife enjoys and loves about being a hotwife. She never takes her wedding band or engagement ring off because it adds to the seduction for her. We will go out to vanilla bars and she will sit alone while I am at a distance to watch. Guys will approach and offer to buy her a drink and then work to seduce her.
That is the dream, right there

we've enjoyed some mfm & mfmf's. our 'fun' has usually not happened on a first meet, took a while before wife was comfortable enough to 'have fun'. we have met up with 1 single male we contacted online for a drink. After a drink, we went by his house, actually lives less than a mile from us. I was really (and pleasantly) surprised when my wife had his cock in her mouth less than 20 minutes after arriving. Seems she enjoyed the spontaneous cock on this occasion. We've been back to his house on multiple occasions.

This is exactly what I'd like to happen with my wife. She's not the type to hop into bed with someone from merely a physical attraction. The guy would need to engage her emotionally to get her interested. That would take time.

We actually had a start on this with a work colleague of mine, who we saw socially. I know the attraction was mutual, but I could never get her to act on it, to my knowledge anyway. He eventually moved out of state, married, and we lost contact. I've been seeking another guy to try again ever since.
i wish i had thought to try this.

Is there a name of cuckolding where it’s organic/natural? Meaning that a bull has to successfully seduce a wife if he wants to get her in bed, she’s not just served up on a platter for him per se. To be clear I’m not talking about doing anything that would violate the trust in a relationship. I’m talking about adding more natural passion and lust to the experience, as it might be in a real life cuckold scenario.

Example Scenario
The husband speaks to his wife about cuckolding, she agrees to do it (or already has), but he/she can’t find someone they’re wanting to pull the trigger with so quickly, OR the classic cuckold arrangement scenario just isn’t pushing her buttons.
So instead, the husband decides to find a bull that is willing to seduce his unaware wife, until the point she naturally wants him. I mean until the point she is texting him secretly, masturbating thinking of him, and constantly mentioning him etc.
View attachment 974990
All of this would start out with the husband inviting the bull over as an “associate” “worker/realtor” or “friend” (don't lie) for dinner and letting things happen more slowly over a week’s time or even a month with visits, phone calls etc. So that way the sexual tension builds.
When sex eventually does happen (the first time is without husband) and the wife confesses to him, that’s when the husband would remind her (if needed) that he enjoys cuckolding and he too confesses that he wanted to make sure it was someone she actually wanted. Aside from the initial dinner being arranged, nothing else about the situation was fake, not agreed upon etc. The Bull really does like her and vice versa.
Thereafter the Bull (seducer) becomes her regular. The husband watches from time to time, but then the wife goes out with the Bull on dates etc. to keep the passion/fun going which I know some hotwives/cuckoldresses already do.
View attachment 974993
Obviously more details could be added but you get my idea. I am wondering if any cuckolds have experienced this? Or does it interest you? If so why? I would assume the slow build-up to sex and watching your wife get seduced little at a time would be a huge turn on. Especially because it’s more natural, more real life like? If this has a name, or is common already let me know, I am somewhat on the new side. I also want to say having a Bull for sex only is great too, this is no knock against that, I am just curious if this above is a thing, especially because of a few messages I've received. I and my wife find it hot.

I want the same. Let’s chat about it, compare ideas. Maybe we can help each other
We live in northern Virginia. Where are you?
dhmyers@msn.com

This is exactly how it works for us.....J's relationships start out as friendships that become sexual affairs. And not all friendships become sexual affairs. There have been a few "one niters" over the years, but mostly she needs to be emotionally involved with her Lovers for a sexual situation to happen. And some become VERY intense too. A couple times came close to breaking us up, but sanity prevailed. And we had a son together. That was really what kept her from letting things go too far.

She does her own "finding", I feel too much like a pimp if I get involved there. She has not needed any "help" finding new relationships anyway. ANd since we started doing things this way, she has been happy in ALL of her relationships. When we were meeting guys just for sex, she felt used and sad frequently, and we stopped entirely for a while as a result.

CW

I been in different encounters and i have to say this is my favorite one, meeting a couple for drinks or dinner, me flirting with the wife. Nothing really happens that night just get to know each other more deeply. Then after me and wife just can’t stop texting and sexting. For me i been in both scenarios. I would say more times they would both invite me over to their place and husband watches me with his wife. But i been a few where wife hits me up randomly. Little example i have is one time after the meet several weeks go by just me and the wife talking over. I could here it in her voice over the phone and the type of texts i was getting. One day she really wanted to see me. She told her husband she was going out to help a friend and possibly stay over her place he said ok. It was funny she told me he said i will have some friends over for barbecue and drinks. She said ok and left. I got us a nice hotel room. She got there and couldn’t keep her hands off me and the sex was amazing. But it all depends on what happens. I been in different scenarios but this one you describe is my favorite

My wife always wore her wedding rings and that was definitely a huge turn on for me. Seeing her in bed with another man and her wedding ring holding him or wrapped around his back as they made love was thrilling.

My wife has a regular bull now for a couple of years. She met him herself through business.she needs some sort of emotional attachment but we still feel out marriage is very strong.she would never leave for the bull.It is very difficult to find a bull in the scenario the post here describes especially a "vanilla bull" and someone she does not know there is the safety element.

Example Scenario
View attachment 974990
View attachment 974993

The example scenario is great and hot. My wife had two relationships. One of them was close to what you described. She was naturally attracted to the guy who worked for me. She asked me but I said no. She continued behind my back sort of. When she had fixed the date that's when she told me. She was madly attracted to him and he was hot. When we used to have sex, she would constantly think of him and tell me.... I want him... To the point that I had to agree. After having sex with him four or five times they fell in love she told me. Still I had no choice. She was with him for two years, one year or so exclusive to him. Eventually he said to her to divorce me and get married to him, that's when she broke off relationship with him. In retrospect it was very hot but she always say you are my rock and I cannot leave you for anything in this world. Proud cuckold

Example Scenario
View attachment 974990
View attachment 974993

My wife tried to meet up with people she met online when she finally decided to look for someone to hook up with. It didn't work out to well as they all chickened out. But, when she met our police officer friend downtown Fort Worth, she decided that is who she wanted and kept talking about him until our next encounter with him when keys got locked in our car and he responded to help get our car unlocked. A connection was made, a friendship formed, and a lover was born for my wife to enjoy, all somewhat mostly naturally, and not being forced.

The same pool guy always comes to the house to service our swimming pool. It started out where she left a check out in a designated place to pay him. Since it was me who hired him I usually watched him and made sure he found his money. So my wife never really saw him till one day she happened to be there. She was instantly attracted to him as he is young and fit with a good tan. All he wears is a bathing suit on the job as sometimes it is necessary for him to get into the water to check stuff. His suit is a tight fitting nylon type and his large package is very obvious. My wife soon made sure she was there when he worked on the pool. She would always be out there sunbathing in her bikini. Damn but she loked hot. She would flirt with him all the time and show off her gorgeous body. One day she told him what a good job he was doing and that she wanted to give him a bonus. The bonus turned out to be a blow job. I watched the whole thing from my bedroom window. Later she came in with a big smile on her face and told me all about it. The blow job bonuses soon turned into PIV sex in the bedroom after which I would lick up the creampie he left in her.

Example Scenario
View attachment 974990
View attachment 974993

I would like to help by offering some great oral and riding my 9 inches if any women are interested. My ex wife always joked about me being a good porn actor 👍

Attachments

• bbijdgbj.jpg
    bbijdgbj.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 21
  • bbjdddjb.jpg
    bbjdddjb.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 24