Naughty Dreams

SexySeema

Female
Dec 24, 2021
UK
I had dream last night. Husband and I flew to New York for holiday. When we get there we take train to resort we stay in. When we arrive people want us for sex and we understand it is swingers resort. Husband is not interested but I meet couples I have spoken to here and we have sex together. I woke today very wet. What REAL naughty dreams do other people have?
I think I am on here too much to dream of it too. 😂

I had dream last night. Husband and I flew to New York for holiday. When we get there we take train to resort we stay in. When we arrive people want us for sex and we understand it is swingers resort. Husband is not interested but I meet couples I have spoken to here and we have sex together. I woke today very wet. What REAL naughty dreams do other people have?
I think I am on here too much to dream of it
I rem my first wet dream Was amazing

• Love
Reactions: SexySeema
I certainly wouldn't mind seeing you in my dreams

Reactions: SexySeema