Boss wife

Brent4575 -

I can't speak from personal experience, but I've been reading and posting on several hotwife forums. On one of them, there was a thread where someone asked if the wives of military guys had "hall passes" for when their husbands were out at sea for extended periods, or in long-term sub duty, or were sent overseas on long deployments. I was surprised to read from numerous military folks' posts that it's somewhat common for the husbands to give their wives the "green light" to date other guys while away for long periods. Most of those military men said they didn't want to see their wives deprived of sexual satisfaction when they needed a man - and they couldn't be there to give their wives what they needed.

Other people chimed in and said it was a noble and loving thing for those military husbands to give their wives "hall passes" while they were away on long deployments. The forum folks admired the strong marriages those military couples have, and agreed that the "hall passes" were a good solution for long deployments. Women posters on that forum thread were very supportive of the "hall passes" for the military wives. Most military husbands said they had agreements with their wives that they didn't want to have their wives' extra-marital fun waved under their noses, but they understood their wives have needs, and they didn't want to see them alone and miserable. One military gent said he knew who his wife was seeing while he was away on missions, and that he felt better knowing the other guy would be there with his wife and she'd be safe and looked after. Other military couples had a "don't ask - don't tell" agreement, unless the husband wanted to know what all she was doing sexually while he was away. In those cases, the wives would tell their husbands as much as they wanted to know.

Personally - I thought it was super admirable of those military husbands to consider their wives' sexual needs while they're away for months and months at a time - possibly a year or more on secret, strategic submarine duty. A few of those military husbands even said that if a child was conceived while they were away, they'd raise the child just as if it were their own because the child had no part in how he/she was conceived. They said that loving the child was their most important goal. Pretty unselfish attitudes by those military husbands!!!!
Salute

I once had a good friend who was in the Navy tell me, "When you get back from the sea, you'll find your wife just as you left her .................. freshly fucked."
At the time I wondered about the validity of his comment. I guess from reading here and elsewhere - it likely was true!!!
The Marines are more than happy to keep the Navy wives occupied while the ships are out to sea. On the West Coast, we called them WestPac widows and on the East Coast we call the MedPac widows. We would go to the Enlisted clubs and if it was full of women before 8pm, we would call it a Widows Baby Shower (Convention) meaning all the women were there to see who gets fucked first. When a Marine Unit deployed with the Navy ships, We knew the wives would be in the club the night the ships weigh anchor or was 5 miles out (The wife knew there was no way the husband could catch or see her being a slut for other men... that was before cell phone face time.). The Widows Remorse was the sight of women running from Barracks rooms first thing in the morning (right after reveille sounds). And the Marines fucking "Pac Widows" we called Barracks Husbands / 9mm Recipient (9mm Magnets) (Jodie). Pregnant wives of deployed military were called "~Pac Mommies" or "Stork Cages" When the husband returned from deployment, They were called the LIST.. a list of those who had 2nd Weddings and a list of those who had Collection Notices (wife moved out or abandon the house for another military man and left all the bills for the husband). Single Marines returning from deployment were called Widow's Playground (Dependent"s Virgins).

While this sounds pitful and sad, There were 3 times as many slang terms for act of fucking a Widow, befriending the husband of a Widow (Baby Sitter), the scourge and bashing when someone was outed (usually for fucking a wife of a deployed Marine or Sailor in the same Unit... there was a unwritten but strickly enforced rule prohibiting Marines from fucking wives of Marines in the same unit and doing so would result in your hairy testicles being bound in duct tape (Baby Diaper). OH The Good Ole Days.

I have no knowledge about the USN, but my son was in the USAF, still is for that matter, and when he was in Germany he was allowed to have his wife and 2 sons living on base with him. I had heard years prior that in WW2, what is now called 'swinging' got its start in the USAF among the members of flight crews due to dangerous missions and they wanted to have as much fun as they could in case they didn't return. My son's Asian wife has a high libido and she met and began to associate with other wives on the base and before long they got her interested in swinging. My son told me that at first he wasn't so sure about it but after only 2-3 parties, he found that he absolutely loved watching other guys banging his wife, and of course she loved it as much as or probably even more than my son. In a short time she was sucking and fucking dozens of guys, some younger but some older as well, and a fairly high% were black guys. So I guess it is going on still, at least in the USAF.
If I may make a slight correction to the above. During WW2 and the height of Aeronautical innovation by the Nazis, Allie pilots from farms had snowball chance in Hell of survival against the superior Nazi and Japaneses planes. American Pilots have strong family values and concern for their welfare would enter into pacts with ground crew to "Take Care and make sure my family are well off should I not make it back from the next mission!" A realistic brotherhood agreement. However, Downed Pilots were not always KIA but POWs and a year or two later would come home to find Army Air Brigade budy living with his wife and taking care of his kids.
I have no knowledge about the USN, but my son was in the USAF, still is for that matter, and when he was in Germany he was allowed to have his wife and 2 sons living on base with him. I had heard years prior that in WW2, what is now called 'swinging' got its start in the USAF among the members of flight crews due to dangerous missions and they wanted to have as much fun as they could in case they didn't return. My son's Asian wife has a high libido and she met and began to associate with other wives on the base and before long they got her interested in swinging. My son told me that at first he wasn't so sure about it but after only 2-3 parties, he found that he absolutely loved watching other guys banging his wife, and of course she loved it as much as or probably even more than my son. In a short time she was sucking and fucking dozens of guys, some younger but some older as well, and a fairly high% were black guys. So I guess it is going on still, at least in the USAF.
just a small correction: Army Air Battalion Pilots would make pacts with ground crews to take care of the family if they didnt return from the next mission. Allied Pilots had a snowball chance in hell against the Nazi and Japanese airplanes. However not all pilots were KIA but POWs instead. When they returned home after year or two and a crewman would be "taking care" of the family. Well the wife had buried the husband and already given birth to another child, so the natural thing was to become one family. The term swinging came about from the Pastors of the church coming to the farm and noticed that different men were in the porch swing with the woman of the house. As the reality and relationship of what swinging really was became blurred over time, people begin to add concepts and rumors to what was going on in those swinging houses. So yeah, swinging kinda was invented by the ArmyAir but in reality, it was a concept created by those bible thumping church going 2 shoes.

Reactions: Rem503