NE LOVER FOR Wife

* What are your do's and don’ts?
I don't like degrading someone or being degraded. Any anal play (giving or receiving) MUST be clean. Do be open minded, and do give constructive criticism 😹 Also no 💩

* What are your fantasy/fantasies?
Might provide a fuller answer at a later date (had a spreadsheet that I lost). But bisexual 3somes and 4somes are at the top of the list, second only to MFS threesome. Also, experimenting with golden shower play to see if I like it or not (like some videos and have tried on myself) and being pegged is also high on the list.

* Do you enjoy being punished?
Have never been 'punished'. Light spanking has been enjoyed once or twice. Worth a try as long as comfortable with those involved and they respect the safe words (which I do not have yet).

* Are you a Dominant person or Submissive?
Quite neutral thus far. Ladies taking charge are a turn on, but I have never experienced full on domination or submission. Closest was my first shemale who blindfolded me and then had her way with me for a while.

* What is the best time for you to have playtime day or night?
Any time I am not at work, playing DnD or out running 😋 I do not have a preference regarding the time of day to play.

* Will you respect my private life as I do have a professional career and children?
I am a professional as well, so as long as it is reciprocated, I will fully respect the separation of private life and play life, and do my utmost not to cause harm to anyone's private life or career.

* Do you first want to meet before we set a play date?
I think a meeting free of obligation (but open to devolving into play time) would be my preference. Though it is not a prerequisite. I have a restaurant in my estate and I live alone. I can also go out without issue.

* Do you smoke, drink use drugs?
I do not smoke. I don't drink often (still have the same open bottle of rum since lockdown started). I don't do drugs, but will admit to wanting to try weed at some point.

* Will you allow my husband to watch if you are comfortable or do you want a session to be just me and you?
Husband is welcome to join as well 😉, but I am open to 1 on 1 as well to start. Up to you. I would have nerves either way and an extra pair of hands could be handy 😜

* I prefer that no videos to be made or photos taken if so please promise to keep it to yourself please.
I have a fantasy of being pegged, and of my first pegging to be recorded for XHamster but with NO FACES for the sake of my own privacy as well as those involved. However, I will not insist on such an event being recorded as the pegging should be 'reward enough' 😁 That is the only recording I would be interested in.

* When will you be available to meet?
I am open most week days after 17:00 except Thursdays and sometimes Tuesdays. Fridays (after work) to Sundays are open unless I have prior arrangements (like this Saturday morning I have plans until 13:00). My schedule is fairly flexible as a bachelor.

* Do you use any drugs to get you aroused or to last longer?
I used a 'delay cream' my first time as I was nervous, but it didn't help. Have not used any since. Am open to trying something to help 'reload' as long as it is safe for my heart.

* Do you use condoms or not?
Thus far I have only ever used condoms during penetrative sex, as nobody was a 'regular', 'trusted' or long term partner. Also to avoid gold diggers 'trapping' me.

* What are you interested in big woman medium built, curvy, skinny?
My preference for 'love/lust at first sight' alternates between 'strong athletic but not ripped' women (maybe a fantasy being dominated by her) and curvy women. Though 'sexy' has much more to do with personality and attitude than with looks. One of my best shags was with a big woman, literally moved the bed. Pity our schedules could not line up when I moved to George (I am back now permanently)

* will you respect my body?
Yes. Respect is important for me both ways.

*Do you have a safe word?
No, but will make one up if needed.

*Will you tell me immediately if you are not comfortable?
I might first see if I can adjust from my side. Some uncomfortable things have proven exciting once I got past my own inhibitions or introvertedness. But if it remains uncomfortable I will mention it so we can mediate a solution. Unless it makes me SUPER uncomfortable, then I will speak up sooner.

*Then.... Important why did you come to the decision to get someone in this manner to have sex with? Are you looking for something new?
I am an introverted person who does not meet people easily. With the whole covid thing my 'safe sources' of meeting people has dried up. But that said, I was looking to experience new things and experiment with my many fantasies before lockdown started already. Had a trip planned to Club Rome with a friend and everything haha. I have been looking on again off again for years. The 'want to share and be shared by a couple' fantasy also plays a huge part in looking in this manner.

*Are you open minded?
Yes. I am open to experience many things at least once or twice unless it really feels "off" to me. Example of open mindedness is the shemales I have been with and the fantasy of being with a couple(or two).