Need advice to get

mav245

Male
Jan 13, 2022
Need to get somewhat of a prim and proper wife to let her hair down and try another man.She has only had sex with me and I know shes thought about what it would be like with someone different. I feel if I just come out and ask her to try it she would feel compelled to say no.She does like to talk dirty about when we have sex. I think if the scenario was just right time place the man she would do it

Does she know you fantasize about her with other men? If not, you need to figure out a way to let her know that. Expect her initial response to be a "NO".

However, once she knows that, the thought of it will grow in her mind. Don't push it and don't expect anything to happen fast. You're fighting years of traditional conditioning (upbringing) in her mind.

If she occasionally brings up your fantasy, that is a sign she is thinking about it.

Reactions: werekinky2
Need to get somewhat of a prim and proper wife to let her hair down and try another man.She has only had sex with me and I know shes thought about what it would be like with someone different. I feel if I just come out and ask her to try it she would feel compelled to say no.She does like to talk dirty about when we have sex. I think if the scenario was just right time place the man she would do it
Sounds to me that all you need to do is continue with the role playing, but turn it up a bit more each time when she’s at her highest level of excitement. That’s when you are most likely to get her to open up, and little by little make her feel all the more comfortable with the actual idea of taking it from a fantasy, to a reality. Tell her to just close her eyes and imagine that you’re someone else and that you’re watching her with him nearby, and that she looks so incredibly beautiful and sexy! Don’t ask her who she’s thinking about, at least not the first or second time. Allow her the time to feel relaxed, and to let her take in the whole moment, of what it might actually feel like if it did indeed happen. It’s very important to pay close attention to how her body, or the way she’s talking and breathing, responds to each thing that’s being said, and more importantly, to what you’re doing to her! She will tell you so much from her body language alone, without even saying anything, you just have to be paying attention and read it! Remember that this is often times a marathon, not a sprint, so take your time and keep building off your previous efforts, unless you’re picking up vibes that tells you to stay at the level you are already at, then simply keep repeating it until you sense that it’s okay to push forward. Keep us posted on how your progress is going..

Thanks Great advice! I will try doing what you suggested and play it up a little more now than I have been....if she seems cool with it that's good ....if she gets edgy I'll just pull it back a little....I just know she would love it if she did it.....however I always wonder how I will do if she does. I want it in the worse way then I think about the old saying "be careful what you wish for" I'd hate her to run off with somebody.

Don't over-think it! Since she likes to " talk dirty" during sex, expound on that. Then there are books & vids about sexy/satisfied wives.
But most of all, SLOW & EASY. No demands or surprises. You need to come off like its both the sexiest AND very common thing to do.
Mention guys you see when ur out or on TV..
Make SURE she knows ur not threatened at all by her sensuality. Slowly steer her toward more thinking & talking about sex in general, sharing in particular.
And always, ALWAYS, reassure her that you never want her to do anything she doesn't want to do, or isn't completely comfortable with.

Don't over-think it! Since she likes to " talk dirty" during sex, expound on that. Then there are books & vids about sexy/satisfied wives.
But most of all, SLOW & EASY. No demands or surprises. You need to come off like its both the sexiest AND very common thing to do.
Mention guys you see when ur out or on TV..
Make SURE she knows ur not threatened at all by her sensuality. Slowly steer her toward more thinking & talking about sex in general, sharing in particular.
And always, ALWAYS, reassure her that you never want her to do anything she doesn't want to do, or isn't completely comfortable with.
Just get her fucked by a bull who knows what he's doing...then stand back and watch her change!