Need Experienced Cuck Input Please

Politeness & human decency is paramount.
All depends on what the woman want. We are into swinging so can share what my wife expect from the partner & what other girls wanted me to do.
My wife like the bull to be more like boy friends. Sometimes she expects gentleness & sometimes expects the same bull to be very rough. Some girls that I had been with wanted some serious spanking, licking, verbal abuse & sometimes a big dildo that would cause them serious pain down under. In the end almost every girl expect a good body massage to end with.
My wife loves the bull to take charge & be very dominating. When she is properly wet she expects the bull to stroke her badly but not at the start.
From a Cuck point of view whatever makes her happy the bull should do.....

Politeness & human decency is paramount.
All depends on what the woman want. We are into swinging so can share what my wife expect from the partner & what other girls wanted me to do.
My wife like the bull to be more like boy friends. Sometimes she expects gentleness & sometimes expects the same bull to be very rough. Some girls that I had been with wanted some serious spanking, licking, verbal abuse & sometimes a big dildo that would cause them serious pain down under. In the end almost every girl expect a good body massage to end with.
My wife loves the bull to take charge & be very dominating. When she is properly wet she expects the bull to stroke her badly but not at the start.
From a Cuck point of view whatever makes her happy the bull should do.....
Yeah absolutely. I think you got the nail on the head with that.

I’m not a cuck but I’m married to one. I have 5 bulls and I’m basically a sex slave to each one. We don’t do dates unless it’s for public humiliation. They all treat me the same within a few degrees. However, in the beginning they treated me like a girlfriend like most would expect. I’m not sure if there’s a list of the different ways a bull can treat a hotwife.

Reactions: Jake2Snake
Cuck hubby and your Bull should both be there to do what the wife wants and what makes her happy. It is all about her pleasures and her orgasms and finally her pussy getting filled with his semen. That is what she wants, needs and deserves.