Need help and ideas on how to proceed.

Goodhubby7

Male
Mar 2, 2022
Hi all im lookinh for advice on how to proceed with encouraging my wife to become a hotwife. This isnt something we have directly spoken about but i have dropped a few hints.
A very brief background.. married 15yrs and together 22yrs. Weused to have a kinky adventurous sex life (no one else involved though) up to about 6 years ago and our 2nd child. Wife went totally off sex completely. Im extremely patient and understanding and said no pressure etc. We now havent had sex in almost 2 years (great relationship and marriage in almost every other way..except sex).
About 6 months ago i had a strong feeling she had cheated or was close to, but i never found any real proof. Its always been a huge turn on for me to be cuckolded and i was hoping this could open the doorway.
I know the best advice to start this journey is to bring it up during foreplay and sex but thats not possible for us.
Some other great ideas ive read and heard are.
Put some sexy pictures of her online so she can see the feedback and have a huge confidence boost and see she is very desirable (she doesnt listen to me lol). If i asked her to she would flatly refuse this though im sure.
Keep dropping hints and let her know i find it a turn on when other men check her out or if she were to flirt etc. (A week ago i said in a text that it was a turn on knowing guys checked her out and was proof that she is sexy...she didnt reply or mention it).
Get someone to attempt to chat her up and flirt with her and see if she responds positively. (In person or via social media).
Maybe have a genuine hotwife somehow befriend her and eventually chat about what its like to see how she reacts.
"Accidentally" let her find out ive been reading about hotwives/cuckolding etc, see if she asks me about it, ignores it or even checks it out for herself.

Any advice welcome. All i can say is i need to tread carefully and slowly and let her think about it. She is a natural Dom and much prefers things done her way, so if it becomes her idea then it would be so much more likely to lead somewhere.

i ,ll share what helped me&wife in the beginning,it was also a bit difficult how to explain my fantasies about being a cuckold for her,as a teacher we couldn,t be to risky(i thought),first off all honesty&respect&trust between each other is the most important thing if you want to make this happen ans staying together as a happy couple,so i asked her if we could write our 3 most naughty fantasies on a paper ,and after reading it tell each other without ending in a discussion what we thought about it in total honesty,and she was surprised what i wanted,i wanted for a start,and see how it went doing it,i wanted that she was gonna wear a bit more sexy clothes for work,at home,just allways no matter who was with us,second she took control over me,deciding what i must wear,do,etc for her,and to flirt&seduce somebody in front of me,it could be a friend,family,etc and she was ok with it,but only to promise each other if their was a doubt we told each other because we want to stay a happy couple,so you can start with asking to dress a bit sexy because you love it how men look at her and every woman loves the attention