Need help convincing my Mexican wife

You have a beautiful wife and she seems confident of her looks so that is a great plus.
But I suggest you think carefully what you really want? Do you want her to enjoy herself or to be even greater source of arousal for you? Do you wanna look or you are willing to let her meet alone? What is your relationship like? Can you talk honestly about everything, even your kinks? Do you want to keep emotional connection but let her go sexually or are you all in and will let her fall in love with someone else? Be honest to yourself what you want. Don't overfetishize your relationship.

You have a beautiful wife and she seems confident of her looks so that is a great plus.
But I suggest you think carefully what you really want? Do you want her to enjoy herself or to be even greater source of arousal for you? Do you wanna look or you are willing to let her meet alone? What is your relationship like? Can you talk honestly about everything, even your kinks? Do you want to keep emotional connection but let her go sexually or are you all in and will let her fall in love with someone else? Be honest to yourself what you want. Don't overfetishize your relationship.
You are right

Need to convince her
Tell her how hot you think it is that shes fucked other men as you are fucking her. Then shove deep and unload all your cum in her pussy. Then go down on her saying its my fantasy to eat your pussy after another man cums inside you.. then becuase you are going to immediately get hard again, fuck her again..