Need punishment humiliation ideas

We have been in the lifestyle for 8 years and started in it with chastity after he cheated on me with my cousin at my birthday party for the past 8 years he wears chastity 24/7 365 is allowed 1 ruined orgasam every 2 weeks I full very unpleasant painful orgasam every 2 months and we have sex once a year for 2 minutes with 2 condoms on I on the other hand have had sex 3-7 days a week with different guys he has to watch and clean up if he is home he had a vasectomy a while ago however I have every intention of having a large interracial family starting later this year outside of sex he does all the chores and must were a pink thong at all times I have done a lot of public humiliation including posting that we are starting a family on Facebook despite him not being able to and that we are not adopting recently he has done something that really pissed me off and I need very very harsh long term punishment ideas

Could it be turned up high enough to really hurt him
Do some research. Some devices have controls with varying degrees of electrical levels. I am certain you can Google some videos with “Femdom CBT e-stim punishment” key words. Some of the ones I have seen look like they are able to curb any willfulness on his part. Depending on where you live, adult stores may carry some of these devices (if you don’t want to order online or want to ask someone questions about the devices they sell, etc.).

As far as long lasting impacts, any sounding of the urethra should be done with a clean, sterile sound with plenty of sterile lubricant. You don’t want his dinger to fall off. They you won’t be able to let him have ruined orgasms anymore.

Do some research. Some devices have controls with varying degrees of electrical levels. I am certain you can Google some videos with “Femdom CBT e-stim punishment” key words. Some of the ones I have seen look like they are able to curb any willfulness on his part. Depending on where you live, adult stores may carry some of these devices (if you don’t want to order online or want to ask someone questions about the devices they sell, etc.).

As far as long lasting impacts, any sounding of the urethra should be done with a clean, sterile sound with plenty of sterile lubricant. You don’t want his dinger to fall off. They you won’t be able to let him have ruined orgasms anymore.
I like that idea ultimately I would love it if he couldn't get hard

Reactions: spin418
We have been in the lifestyle for 8 years and started in it with chastity after he cheated on me with my cousin at my birthday party for the past 8 years he wears chastity 24/7 365 is allowed 1 ruined orgasam every 2 weeks I full very unpleasant painful orgasam every 2 months and we have sex once a year for 2 minutes with 2 condoms on I on the other hand have had sex 3-7 days a week with different guys he has to watch and clean up if he is home he had a vasectomy a while ago however I have every intention of having a large interracial family starting later this year outside of sex he does all the chores and must were a pink thong at all times I have done a lot of public humiliation including posting that we are starting a family on Facebook despite him not being able to and that we are not adopting recently he has done something that really pissed me off and I need very very harsh long term punishment ideas

Make him shave his body. Underarms. Legs, everything. Just like a woman would.
I have done this with both my husband and boyfriend. Several of my bulls loved my little hairless boys in their cages.

I'll PM you. This may be a little much for this audience

I would also love to hear your suggestions and input if you want to PM me with your thoughts.

Reactions: shymalea
wow that is so nice, i am a cuckold in chastity as well, my wife has written down some things i can and cant do....i too have had a vasectomy...she said i can cum 2 times a month and 1 sex with her a month but must wear condom..would love to know more about your punishment for him and wow it is great you having a IR family....

If you want to humiliate him, and make him serve you, one thing I made my cuck do this morning actually was follow me into the bathroom with handcuffs behind his back because only his Tongue can touch my pussy, and I made him eat my pussy while I took a shit with his nose inches away, and him eating my used pussy while I shit every morning is a new expectation for him. If you consider that humiliation, give it a try!

Reactions: JerzyJonesNotBo