Need some help persuading my gf

MikeN92

Couple
From
UT, US
Oct 8, 2022
Ogden, UT, USA
So I really wanna watch my gf get fucked by her first big cock I’m talking on the minimal 8” to 10” thick manly dick she’s never had anything near that. And I’m bed when we play I bring it up about how much it pleases me the thought of her get fucked real good. But she gets all out of the mood kind of, but yet we have a to that is 8 inches and is supposed to replicate a real penis in a sense and she fuckin cums and loves it so what’s your suggestions???

Reactions: Tof82
So I really wanna watch my gf get fucked by her first big cock I’m talking on the minimal 8” to 10” thick manly dick she’s never had anything near that. And I’m bed when we play I bring it up about how much it pleases me the thought of her get fucked real good. But she gets all out of the mood kind of, but yet we have a to that is 8 inches and is supposed to replicate a real penis in a sense and she fuckin cums and loves it so what’s your suggestions???
Have her fuck you up the ass as she's doing you tell her how much you need her to humiliate you by fucking another man in front of your face. Call her Goddess and lick out her asshole everyday to show her respect as a woman... Lick her asshole out deep inside before she showers to make sure it's very clean for her... My wife expects me to keep her asshole cleaned out very deeply with my tongue now... Her asshole and my mouth are together constantly... I love doing it for her...