Need some ideas on how wife can tease !!!

Fazeldex

Male
Dec 24, 2021
So Ive been on this site for a couple of days and I would like to ask you a few quest on how to get my wife to tease me more. We just recently started playing a game where she lets me know if she thinks a guy is attractive when we were out by just grasping my hand and squeezing. Just a little game signal. She doesnt do it a lot but it is hot when she does. And it always leads to great sex.
I like men seeing and noticing her probably more than she does. I occasionaly get her to go braless out shopping. I have gotten her to flash a few truckdrivers but she doesnt seem to into that. I love it. But I know I can’t push her too hard.
Does anyone have any suggestions for games to play or things to get her into exposing herself. Some gentle ways of flashing men that doesnt seem so overt ?

So Ive been on this site for a couple of days and I would like to ask you a few quest on how to get my wife to tease me more. We just recently started playing a game where she lets me know if she thinks a guy is attractive when we were out by just grasping my hand and squeezing. Just a little game signal. She doesnt do it a lot but it is hot when she does. And it always leads to great sex.
I like men seeing and noticing her probably more than she does. I occasionaly get her to go braless out shopping. I have gotten her to flash a few truckdrivers but she doesnt seem to into that. I love it. But I know I can’t push her too hard.
Does anyone have any suggestions for games to play or things to get her into exposing herself. Some gentle ways of flashing men that doesnt seem so overt ?
Maybe she can wear stockings when hanging out, you can sit in a bar and she can discretely flashing the stocking top and see how men react

Talk her into going out with no panties and a see through blouse, she will be dripping her girl goo every where before she even gets out the front door, trust me
I also usually get my wife to go with no panties. She usually get teen boys and old blokes follow her until she get into the car from shopping. One time a boy gave his mobile number to her. Lol

My first wife would love to show off. We bought a short leather mini that was about 6 inches below her ass cheeks and she would wear that with suspender panty hose(no crotch),6 inch heels and usually some type of white top, some were slightly see thru or open to Mid chest . She wasn't top heavy but had great legs and ass. As she was short (5'2") we would go to a bar and sit on the stools because she was short she would have to spread her legs to get off and on and made sure she was showing her intended target a good view of her shaved pussy. Another time we went to the mall and she was dressed this way,she had a guy following her who she thought was cute and stopped and bent over in front of him, the back of the skirt rose up to just where you could see her pussy and ass cheeks, needless to say he started talking to her and before you knew it was on his way to our house for some fun. Present wife is older so a little more reserved although she wears open tops with a shelf bra showing plenty of cleavage of her 36D's and a little longer skirt with shorter heels, a couple of her skirts are slit on the side so when she sits either her stocking tops or garters are showing ,usually wearing a thong. She also makes sure the intended target gets a great shot of her shaved pussy also. This is exciting watching the expressions on their faces when they see her pussy and if I sit on the side normally is an invitation for them to start a conversation,LOL.

How would i enourage her to flash them ??She does not seem to be willing to indulge so I don’t ask. i dint want to oush her too hard.
Oh I see. First she needs to wear some sexy outfits and you need to mention that guys were checking her out but do it in a playful way at home. She'll enjoy the fact that guys are turned on by her but only in her mind. She won't tell you that..at first. But she'll notice that you get turned on by it too. She'll be thinking wow I guess he's ok with it. She'll also wonder why you're not jealous. It's a woman's nature. She'll be thinking the next time she wears something you get really turned on...because you'll tell her it really turns you on when she wears blank. She'll know she is getting attention from other men too but don't go there unless she brings it up. Eventually she'll ask you doesn't that bother you? Notice she won't say, do you like other men checking her out. Point is start slow. Be consistent. Not pushy. Eventually you'll have to explain that you're proud of her. She'll gain more confidence in herself, her sexuality and her new found ability knowing that she's attractive and hot. Maybe she'll wear something around the house when a friend stops by. She'll probably get more daring too. Now when you're fucking you can bring up how much it turns you on. The seed is planted. It just needs watering and the sunlight to see it grow.

My first wife would love to show off. We bought a short leather mini that was about 6 inches below her ass cheeks and she would wear that with suspender panty hose(no crotch),6 inch heels and usually some type of white top, some were slightly see thru or open to Mid chest . She wasn't top heavy but had great legs and ass. As she was short (5'2") we would go to a bar and sit on the stools because she was short she would have to spread her legs to get off and on and made sure she was showing her intended target a good view of her shaved pussy. Another time we went to the mall and she was dressed this way,she had a guy following her who she thought was cute and stopped and bent over in front of him, the back of the skirt rose up to just where you could see her pussy and ass cheeks, needless to say he started talking to her and before you knew it was on his way to our house for some fun. Present wife is older so a little more reserved although she wears open tops with a shelf bra showing plenty of cleavage of her 36D's and a little longer skirt with shorter heels, a couple of her skirts are slit on the side so when she sits either her stocking tops or garters are showing ,usually wearing a thong. She also makes sure the intended target gets a great shot of her shaved pussy also. This is exciting watching the expressions on their faces when they see her pussy and if I sit on the side normally is an invitation for them to start a conversation,LOL.
I'd like to have a shopping experience with her!