May 14, 2022
My wife of 10 years who has become increasingly abusive over the past 3 years (during which time i have been banned from sex with her) has just told me that her and her best friend who is recently divorced are going on holiday together and she has told me how keen she is to get fucked there. I have asked her to reconsider but she's already bought her ticket and she has told me that I have no input over her decision to go. Her decision was made long ago and i have no choice but to stand back while she does whatever she wants. She has told me that i no longer satisfy her and that I actually caused her to do what she is doing .

She insists that if I can't come to terms with the idea of her living her life as a free woman then that is my problem not hers and even suggested I go for counselling before bursting out laughing with her friend.

When i pleaded with her she told me that I deserve this fate, for being so submissive to her and always giving in to her never ending demands!

She prefers me to accept, that I will soon be a cuckold and need to accept it without 'whining'.

I've never felt so embarrassed as when listening to her explaining to her friends in front of me as to how she can't understand how any woman would put up with such a loser for a husband.
The thought of her in bed with another man using her as a whore fills me with dread.

My self esteem has completely disappeared in the space of 7 days since she told me my fate.

She's not the first woman to cheat on me but I have always been besotted with her and never imagined this could happen. She is stunning, tall slim, blonde huge EE boobs that I thought would only ever be for me. We walk into hotel lobbies and every guy stares at her.

She has a fuckbuddy from before we met who has contacted her several times throughout our relationship. I've previously warded him off and agreed with her that she wouldn't see him, even though that she's made it abundantly clear over the past 18 months that shed like to see him. I'm thinking of offering to her to accept that she starts seeing him again if she drops the holiday idea. I'm even happy to repay her and her friend their airfares. I'm thinking this would be better than her wondering around nightclubs full of drunken young guys all looking to fuck women like her
I have previously when I was younger been to the same island and fucked about 3 married women in a week there so I know fully well exactly goes on there.

Could anyone offer advice? Has anyone been through a similar situation?

Last edited:
This life has to be 100% for both partners, I agree with cuckcoupleforfun, your marriage is dead imho.
I can't help thinking that if I make some sacrifices she might come round? She's just agreed to come round for a chat once her holiday is over.

I guess we'll see if marriage is dead then?

Reactions: Bulldave07
Nope. Divorce. Share custody and be done with her.
She had severe post natal depression & still has major problems now...

She's adamant she's going to get fucked while on holiday! I am thinking accept for her to start seeing an ex-boyfriend who used to contact her a lot. That way she can have sex but at least it will be with a married guy who won't take her off me

Your not happy about it though. It will cause problems
I'm not happy about it but doing my best. One lady on here has suggested I get on my knees in front of her and beg to become her slave. I smirked when I heard that. Now I'm seriously thinking of doing it...

I'm not happy about it but doing my best. One lady on here has suggested I get on my knees in front of her and beg to become her slave. I smirked when I heard that. Now I'm seriously thinking of doing it...
This lifestyle, like BDSM is based on consent and communication. If this is not something you want to be part of then you should not be. What's a good fit for one person or couple is not necessarily good for another.

Reactions: IrishBull
If it was me I'd be putting my foot down.

I can't recall where I read a particular article that may have some reference here but it's premise was simple. The level of loathing married women feel for their husband increases the more agreeable the husband is. We all have different compartments within our lives and I'm not referring to being a submissive cuckold here I'm talking generally. Within the article one of the participants decided to agree with everything his wife said or asked and he had to pull up within a month as she was seriously losing her shit and almost threatening divorce, and this was from a very stable marriage.

The choice is obviously yours and I feel you've picked a rather odd setting to ask for assistance given the severity of the situation you've described. If I were you I'd be seeking professional help; don't forget those that give advice don't usually have to live with the consequences of said advice.

Good luck to you.
Mr4

I have a child so can't leave. She has me over a barrell
How do you feel having a child with her puts you over a barrel. If you were not in the picture she wouldn't have the free time to trapse off to vacations and lovers. It gives you leverage IMHO.

Or you tell her she will be paying you support as you share in court what a whore she is. How she trapped off to have sex at the expense of your child. Or threaten her with this.

In the mean time. . Go over you finances and cut her off. And change banks after you clean out account to hide all the money from her.

Do this once she takes the trip to wherever. Then cut off her cards see what she thinks about that. Not having any money she won't give you oussy you shouldn't support her with money. Make her feel for once what denial feels like.

Take back control don't be so sub and put her in her place. I bet if you cut her off completely she will be begging to suck your cock and let you fuck her in no time. And if she don't spend some of that hidden money and find a new woman.

But these things will only work if you have the resolve to change and hold the course through some real pain. Real pain before it can get better.

Maybe need the resolve to leave her completely find a new woman who will respect and treat you mu h better like you deserve.

Or keep being a " whow is me cuck martyr" about how bad you are being treated like she wants you too. Nobody but her a few of her freinds know what she is putting you through.

Now I'm not coming from this a cuck beta man but rather than as an Alpha BF.who us married to a cuckquean I'm adulterous she is faithful but I don't cut her off line your woman is apparently doing g to you. When we do 4somes u fuck both women and cuck hubby bf he dontvget to fuck either when we are together.

Mr. Lookingiansa

Last edited:
I can't help thinking that if I make some sacrifices she might come round? She's just agreed to come round for a chat once her holiday is over.

I guess we'll see if marriage is dead then?
What's she going to negotiate she already took action going on trip. I assume leaving you to take care of your child. If you want to stay this way then go it.

If you want to live free in an equally mutual relationship then you need to put your foot down. And stay the course. I am sure if you stood up to her she would get a real eye awakening of how your not going to take it anymore. And you probably need to go out and date another woman to show your wife what she is going to be missing g out on. It will shock her for sure seeing what little control she has over you if you did something like this -- putting the show on the other foot she will get so insecure especially if another woman likes you.

But again if you do not have the balls to do it just get in cuck line and embrace it.

The choice and actions taken are all totally up to you. I pray you get uncucked and and become a more assertive man again.

There that saying the nice guy finishes last be an asshole for a change just to see what that gets you.

Mr. Lookingiansa

Reactions: goodhubby
My wife of 10 years who has become increasingly abusive over the past 3 years (during which time i have been banned from sex with her) has just told me that her and her best friend who is recently divorced are going on holiday together and she has told me how keen she is to get fucked there. I have asked her to reconsider but she's already bought her ticket and she has told me that I have no input over her decision to go. Her decision was made long ago and i have no choice but to stand back while she does whatever she wants. She has told me that i no longer satisfy her and that I actually caused her to do what she is doing .

She insists that if I can't come to terms with the idea of her living her life as a free woman then that is my problem not hers and even suggested I go for counselling before bursting out laughing with her friend.

When i pleaded with her she told me that I deserve this fate, for being so submissive to her and always giving in to her never ending demands!

She prefers me to accept, that I will soon be a cuckold and need to accept it without 'whining'.

I've never felt so embarrassed as when listening to her explaining to her friends in front of me as to how she can't understand how any woman would put up with such a loser for a husband.
The thought of her in bed with another man using her as a whore fills me with dread.

My self esteem has completely disappeared in the space of 7 days since she told me my fate.

She's not the first woman to cheat on me but I have always been besotted with her and never imagined this could happen. She is stunning, tall slim, blonde huge EE boobs that I thought would only ever be for me. We walk into hotel lobbies and every guy stares at her.

She has a fuckbuddy from before we met who has contacted her several times throughout our relationship. I've previously warded him off and agreed with her that she wouldn't see him, even though that she's made it abundantly clear over the past 18 months that shed like to see him. I'm thinking of offering to her to accept that she starts seeing him again if she drops the holiday idea. I'm even happy to repay her and her friend their airfares. I'm thinking this would be better than her wondering around nightclubs full of drunken young guys all looking to fuck women like her
I have previously when I was younger been to the same island and fucked about 3 married women in a week there so I know fully well exactly goes on there.

I understand and realize what a lousy situation you find yourself in. However, dear friend, certainly this forum is not the place for your very private and personal matters.
There surely are better sources from where you can get some level headed advice.
I wish you all the best.
It's pretty clear to me what kind of man you are, and I think that's what your wife noticed. You like the idea of being deceived and humiliated, but at the same time you make your suffering public just to be even more humiliated. Your wife is just taking advantage of this, in the end she makes you mad, she humiliates you as much as she can and you say it very clearly so that the world will sympathize with you. But she won't leave you because she likes this game too.
And we all thought you retired....please?

I understand and realize what a lousy situation you find yourself in. However, dear friend, certainly this forum is not the place for your very private and personal matters.
There surely are better sources from where you can get some level headed advice.
I wish you all the best.

And we all thought you retired....please?
So this guy has posted before then?? About this same issue? I'm not on here much but felt bad for him but now know. So I won't respond as long as I have.

Mr. Lookingiansa

What island? I wana go there! Take my wife and let her get fucked by young men. Sounds terrific!

Your wife is correct. You are unable to sexually satisfy her. You are a cum mop. You need to embrace your role. Your main purpose in the future will be to clean the cum from your wife’s holes left by men who know how to properly fuck her. If you’re lucky she will let you jerk off while you swallow the cum of her lovers. The sooner you accept all this the happier your marriage will be.

Reactions: owlcuck