Neighborhood finding out.

HiddenFox

Male
Feb 14, 2022
This one will stay a fantasy since I don't want to involve non-consenting people. I fantasize about our whole street finding out I get cucked by my wife. I want the nosey neighbors to gossip about how the married "slut" down the road "cheats" on her husband all the time. I want the single guys that live in our area to very obviously stop by to hit on my wife while ignoring me in the hope they get a chance to bang her (they probably will). I want the husbands in the neighborhood to jerk off in their alone time to the thought of banging my wife if they were still single (they could now if their wife let them).

This one will stay a fantasy since I don't want to involve non-consenting people. I fantasize about our whole street finding out I get cucked by my wife. I want the nosey neighbors to gossip about how the married "slut" down the road "cheats" on her husband all the time. I want the single guys that live in our area to very obviously stop by to hit on my wife while ignoring me in the hope they get a chance to bang her (they probably will). I want the husbands in the neighborhood to jerk off in their alone time to the thought of banging my wife if they were still single (they could now if their wife let them).
Understand about nosey neighbors but I so interested in getting a good piece of ass off a hot women that loves to fuck !👅👅👅

Reactions: HiddenFox