Beautiful Big Cock ! Been trying to get wife to be Hot Wife - we visit Vegas from LA and go to shows - would like to see more body pics - she likes blonde hair / blue eye / athletic guys - can you provide other stats etc - I would get Vegas Hotel and tell her I have in room massage for her - you can cum and start massage and go from there - she will have been drinking to get her relaxed - here are some pics

Attachments

• w2.jpg
    w2.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 107
  • w3.jpg
    w3.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 86
  • w1.jpg
    w1.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 97
  • w4.jpg
    w4.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 117
Thank you - very nice cock pic - she would be interested - we could set up a anonymous met up at a Vegas bar - where we come and I talk to you in the men's room about her - likes - interest etc - so she can feel comfortable with you - so you go back out - sit at bar and make eye contact with her - flirt with her - then walk over and approach her - tell her how attractive and sexy she is - eyes etc - start talking to her about her interest / likes that I told so she feels comfortable and trust you - I will come back out later and say hell-o - join in conversation and see how things progress - signs she likes you - touchy / feely thing - or we can set up a massage scene in our room - where I tell her I have booked a in room massage for her thru hotel - you come in - start with a general massage and get her to like you and trust you by small talk about her interest etc - then gradually start a sensual massage - talking to her as you go further to touch her sensually - ask if it feels good to her - you say getting warm in the room take off your shirt maybe - as you massage her arms / hands brush by your shorts to feel your hard cock - I will be watching feeding her glasses of wine to relax her - what do you think?

Reactions: deal201
/
now that's a slot machine guaranteed to pay off. Want me to show you the handle to pull?
Where are you in Northern California ? Wife n I will be visiting and staying NorCal - Berkeley area 1st of Aug - tell us about yourself - stats etc any pics - be interested in meeting up and playing