New 26 year old couple

Well, she is absolutely statuesque, of course and you know it. Were you sharing her before the baby? I want to see the more mature her of today. I love mature women with not the perfect bodies like this one perhaps, but hungry to be pleased. We want to see her in heat.

How were you when passing guys were staring at her naked body on that beach? I have always got a big thrill when on a nudist beaches with my partners

Here is a full body pic of her on the beach about 4 years ago before the baby. Let me know what you think

First picture
Holding a sign saying "I love you Oddzilla and I want your cock inside me while Brigitte watches"
I'm not holding my breath for that one...

First picture has two sets of beauty spots on her chest, particularly the tit and collarbone area.

Full body pic doesn't.

Ahhhhh the joys of HD pictures

Reactions: jusme
Here is a full body pic of her on the beach about 4 years ago before the baby. Let me know what you think
Holy shit:love: Impossible to be more attractive than that. Hope you don't mind me dowloading the picture, I just have to do some serious wanking to that on the beach, gorgeous woman..