New 70 Year old Boyfriend

nurseit

Jun 28, 2021
Well still can’t believe I have a beautiful sexy wife that looks so innocent. However she is a slut and she knows it. She loves dogging and fucking strangers especially old guys with big Cocks. Black guys she loves as they know how to treat a woman and the fact she looks good on the arm of a black guy. The last time she had her mature lover I went with her. He is a really nice guy about 5,7 slim nice big hard Cock and 70 yrs. When we got to his we made small talk and as usual she was dressed sexy wearing a small dress, heels and holdups, black push-up bra and a tiny thong. In the Lounge they both stood up and he took her dress off standing just in her undies. Wow looked so hot her so tall as she is about 5,11 and taller with heels. The contrast was so sexy. I watched them kiss deeply as his hands explored her body. As they were kissing she undone his trousers and dropped them to the floor revealing a nice hard cock. He didn’t have any underwear on. After a short while he took all his clothes off. As they kissed passionately his hands were all over her, whilst she was wanking his amazing hard cock. Fuck I was so hard watching this. He then unclipped her bra and let it fall to the ground and taking it in turns to slowly suck and play with each nipple. Mmmmm she was loving that and moaning gently and at the same time slowly wanking his cock. He was going from her breasts to deep French kissing her and then, he slowly put his hands into her tiny panty’s to feel how wet she was. As a finger then another, she gasped with pleasure and he could see on her face that she was loving it. His and hers hands were exploring each other’s bodies as they were still standing up. She then took charge and told him to sit on the sofa and then she got on her knees and took his mature hard cock deep into her mouth and proceeded to suck and deep throat his cock, choking at times causing her to produce lots of spit all overt his impressive cock. He was loving that and thrusting his cock deep down her throat making her choke. Then it was time she needed fucking. She got on all fours and he proceeded to fuck her doggie hard and very deep. She was moaning with such pleasure as he thrust his cock deep in her now wet pussy. After a while they changed positions her on her back legs over his shoulders and fucking deep and occasionally kissing her. Just watching and seeing his cock pounding in and out of her cunt was so amazing. Lost count of how many times she orgasmed she loved it. Then they changed positions she say on his cock and rode him whilst using her toys on herself making herself orgasm. Then after a while he told her to stand up and bend over. With the height difference, I could not believe how he managed to fuck her from behind. As his cock on occasions came out of her cunt, you could see how wet she was as her cunt juices were on the head of his shiny cock. Wow I was thinking this is so amazing to watch. He then took his cock out turned her around and they faced each other and he still amazed me and slipped his cock into her cunt again. Still baffled me how he managed to do that. They fucked for well over an hour, then the time came for her to have his cum. She was sucking him and wanking his cock, moving his foreskin up and down his shaft. Then he was about to cum. She told him to cum all over her face. With that he took hold of his cock and started to wank and aimed his cock at her face. Then he suddenly told her that he was coming and proceed to ejaculate a surprisingly amount of warm sticky cum all over her mouth. She simply licked it all up and smiled. Hope you liked the story its 100 percent true see pics on profile. He also wants to share her with another couple or Bi guy or guys.

Attachments

• Unknown 2.jpeg
    Unknown 2.jpeg
    118.1 KB · Views: 206
Well still can’t believe I have a beautiful sexy wife that looks so innocent. However she is a slut and she knows it. She loves dogging and fucking strangers especially old guys with big Cocks. Black guys she loves as they know how to treat a woman and the fact she looks good on the arm of a black guy. The last time she had her mature lover I went with her. He is a really nice guy about 5,7 slim nice big hard Cock and 70 yrs. When we got to his we made small talk and as usual she was dressed sexy wearing a small dress, heels and holdups, black push-up bra and a tiny thong. In the Lounge they both stood up and he took her dress off standing just in her undies. Wow looked so hot her so tall as she is about 5,11 and taller with heels. The contrast was so sexy. I watched them kiss deeply as his hands explored her body. As they were kissing she undone his trousers and dropped them to the floor revealing a nice hard cock. He didn’t have any underwear on. After a short while he took all his clothes off. As they kissed passionately his hands were all over her, whilst she was wanking his amazing hard cock. Fuck I was so hard watching this. He then unclipped her bra and let it fall to the ground and taking it in turns to slowly suck and play with each nipple. Mmmmm she was loving that and moaning gently and at the same time slowly wanking his cock. He was going from her breasts to deep French kissing her and then, he slowly put his hands into her tiny panty’s to feel how wet she was. As a finger then another, she gasped with pleasure and he could see on her face that she was loving it. His and hers hands were exploring each other’s bodies as they were still standing up. She then took charge and told him to sit on the sofa and then she got on her knees and took his mature hard cock deep into her mouth and proceeded to suck and deep throat his cock, choking at times causing her to produce lots of spit all overt his impressive cock. He was loving that and thrusting his cock deep down her throat making her choke. Then it was time she needed fucking. She got on all fours and he proceeded to fuck her doggie hard and very deep. She was moaning with such pleasure as he thrust his cock deep in her now wet pussy. After a while they changed positions her on her back legs over his shoulders and fucking deep and occasionally kissing her. Just watching and seeing his cock pounding in and out of her cunt was so amazing. Lost count of how many times she orgasmed she loved it. Then they changed positions she say on his cock and rode him whilst using her toys on herself making herself orgasm. Then after a while he told her to stand up and bend over. With the height difference, I could not believe how he managed to fuck her from behind. As his cock on occasions came out of her cunt, you could see how wet she was as her cunt juices were on the head of his shiny cock. Wow I was thinking this is so amazing to watch. He then took his cock out turned her around and they faced each other and he still amazed me and slipped his cock into her cunt again. Still baffled me how he managed to do that. They fucked for well over an hour, then the time came for her to have his cum. She was sucking him and wanking his cock, moving his foreskin up and down his shaft. Then he was about to cum. She told him to cum all over her face. With that he took hold of his cock and started to wank and aimed his cock at her face. Then he suddenly told her that he was coming and proceed to ejaculate a surprisingly amount of warm sticky cum all over her mouth. She simply licked it all up and smiled. Hope you liked the story its 100 percent true see pics on profile. He also wants to share her with another couple or Bi guy or guys.
wow 👍
👍