new asian cuck, advice needed

zarywe

Mar 11, 2020
Hey all, my wife and I are an Asian couple in our late 20s based in Shanghai, China. I didn't even know I had this desire in me until after marriage, but it's def a burning desire of mine right now to watch my wife orgasm on another man. I know everyone thinks of their wives as the most beautiful women and I'm sure all of them are, but even objectively speaking, my wife's about a 9 or 10, very very pretty, to the point that a lot of ppl would think I'm completely deranged for even thinking about letting other guys touch her.

I've browsed a lot of forums but I must say my preferences differ a bit from the norm? Primarily that I want to be in charge of the situation, I want the bull to please her in ways she will enjoy. Humiliation is a huge turn off for me, talking dirty, humiliating the husband, etc.; not that there's anything wrong with it as everyone has their turn-ons. Visuals are a huge turn-on for me, I simply want to sit back and watch her face as she's being pleased by another to the point of ecstasy. I love my wife, I always want the best for her so the thought of her being pleasured thoroughly makes me very happy. Another turn on would be the fact that a lot of pretty girls, including her, always has this lofty demeanor in everyday life, so I'd like to watch a big dick break her cool composure and fucks the inner slut out of her.

We fantasize about 3somes quite often and is always interracial so I'd say she's not resistant to the idea, but not sure where to go from here since we both have zero experience on how to get the ball rolling, any general advice, or just comments for my wife are welcome. Cheers.

Attachments

• WechatIMG97.jpeg
    WechatIMG97.jpeg
    332.1 KB · Views: 112
  • WechatIMG96.jpeg
    WechatIMG96.jpeg
    273.6 KB · Views: 109
Hey all, my wife and I are an Asian couple in our late 20s based in Shanghai, China. I didn't even know I had this desire in me until after marriage, but it's def a burning desire of mine right now to watch my wife orgasm on another man. I know everyone thinks of their wives as the most beautiful women and I'm sure all of them are, but even objectively speaking, my wife's about a 9 or 10, very very pretty, to the point that a lot of ppl would think I'm completely deranged for even thinking about letting other guys touch her.

I've browsed a lot of forums but I must say my preferences differ a bit from the norm? Primarily that I want to be in charge of the situation, I want the bull to please her in ways she will enjoy. Humiliation is a huge turn off for me, talking dirty, humiliating the husband, etc.; not that there's anything wrong with it as everyone has their turn-ons. Visuals are a huge turn-on for me, I simply want to sit back and watch her face as she's being pleased by another to the point of ecstasy. I love my wife, I always want the best for her so the thought of her being pleasured thoroughly makes me very happy. Another turn on would be the fact that a lot of pretty girls, including her, always has this lofty demeanor in everyday life, so I'd like to watch a big dick break her cool composure and fucks the inner slut out of her.

We fantasize about 3somes quite often and is always interracial so I'd say she's not resistant to the idea, but not sure where to go from here since we both have zero experience on how to get the ball rolling, any general advice, or just comments for my wife are welcome. Cheers.
I follow you, bro~

Looking forward to your new photo of Chinese bitch's wife