NEW ASIAN CUCK looking for general advice

zarywe

Mar 11, 2020
Hey all, my wife and I are an Asian couple in our late 20s based in Shanghai, China. I didn't even know I had this desire in me until after marriage, but it's def a burning desire of mine right now to watch my wife orgasm on another man. I know everyone thinks of their wives as the most beautiful women and I'm sure all of them are, but even objectively speaking, my wife's about a 9 or 10, skinny body and very very pretty, to the point that a lot of ppl would think I'm completely deranged for even thinking about letting other guys touch her.

I've browsed a lot of forums but I must say my preferences differ a bit from the norm? Primarily that I want to be in charge of the situation, I want the bull to please her in ways she will enjoy. Humiliation is a huge turn off for me, talking dirty, humiliating the husband, etc.; not that there's anything wrong with it as everyone has their turn-ons. Visuals are a huge turn-on for me, I simply want to sit back and watch her face as she's being pleased by another to the point of ecstasy. I love my wife, I always want the best for her so the thought of her being pleasured thoroughly makes me very happy. Another turn on would be the fact that a lot of pretty girls, including her, always has this lofty demeanor in everyday life, so I'd like to watch a big dick break her cool composure and fucks the inner slut out of her.

We fantasize about 3somes quite often and is always interracial so I'd say she's not resistant to the idea, but not sure where to go from here since we both have zero experience on how to get the ball rolling, any general advice, or just comments for my wife are welcome. Cheers.

Attachments

• WechatIMG96.jpeg
    WechatIMG96.jpeg
    273.6 KB · Views: 274
  • WechatIMG97.jpeg
    WechatIMG97.jpeg
    332.1 KB · Views: 269
If she knows that you fantasize about it and she's not resistant to it, then the next step should be easy. Some will say take her to a bar, but sometimes she won't get approached especially if they know you're there with her. I would hire a male masseur who does sensual massage and see what it leads to. Or if you have a male strip club in your area, that's always a lot of fun. Also, dance clubs can lead to more than just some dancing and grinding.

i did consider getting a male masseur to ease her in, they're just not easy to find in china as far as i know. this is def a start though, first time sharing her pics and talking about it openly on a forum, even just reading ppl's comments are a rush haha, baby steps.

Hey man. How are you? I am shanghai based and would be pleased to talk to you. I will PM you and if you want to talk, just let me know. I love the pics by the way.

So, I have recent experience in this exact scenario. My gf/wife lives in Metro Manila. We had discussed Hotwifeing, and she was resistant to it, saying,' I want just you, I made my mind up to not fuck anyone but my husband/bf,' etc.

I took her on a business trip to Kuala Lumpur, and while there, I went on Craigslist, and looked for 'sensual massages' for women specifically. I found a young man, who seemed like he was not a jerk, and I told him, I wanted to watch her receive a sensual massage, leading up to and including sex. I asked for photo verification of his cock size, and he appeared to be 7-8 inches, average to above average thickness.

The I told her I was getting her a massage in our room, that he was a professional (he actually had a massage business) and I was going to be in the living room of our suite, so if she was afraid, I would be nearby. I also informed her of just what a ;sensual massage' entailed for a lady..in other words, very god back, legs, feet, hands, neck, ass, and then roll over...shoulders, hands, legs, breast, tummy and pussy.

I did not try to 'sugar coat' it, but I did stress that she would be getting a very relaxing, through massage, to include yoni massage, and that it was normal in this type of massage to also receive oral stimulation, and if agreeable, she would more than likely get fucked. She was not happy about the sex, but after seeing the guys photos, she said ok, and I told her if she was uncomfortable, she could stop at any time.

When Larry, (real name) arrived, he was a very nice guy, maybe 35 (she is a HOT 32), polite, and moderately handsome. I had cracked a bottle of white wine so we could all sit and chat for a few minutes so that she could get comfortable. She was wearing a vey hot panty and bra set and a hotel robe over it. I had asked her to pose just prior to him getting there, and had really built up her ego by telling her how hot she looked.

After a few minutes of small talk, he motioned for her to get up and he took her to the bedroom. I had strategically turned on the lights by the bed so I could see, but so they were not harsh for her. AS they went in the room, I sat in a chair that I could see into the bedroom, and turned off the lights in the living room so they could not see me. Leading her to the bed, he indicated that she should remove her robe, which she did, then she laid face down on the bed.

He moved onto the bed and unfastened her bra, which she shyly removed by pulling it off without raising up. He had removed his shoes and dress shirt, and was in his jeans and tee shirt. He then started massaging her back, neck and arms. He was good, he paid particular attention to her hands, and then he did her feet and legs. Working his way up to her ass.. he reached up and pulled her panties down over her butt cheeks and left then there for a minute.

He massages her butt in a non sexual way, then whispered something to her, and she raised up so her could pull her panties off completely. Now my love of my life, my sweetheart, was completely named in a bed with another man! I was excited, and jealous at the same time. I now moved closer tot he door, keeping just out of her vision. anytime she glanced my way, I moved behind the door frame so she could not see me.

He now began the 'sensual' potion of the massage. I saw his hands slip between her legs, and I noticed her part her legs slightly to accommodate his massage. It was then, that he lowered his head, and started licking her pussy and ass whilst she was laying on her stomach. He now had one or two fingers busy on her pussy and in it. after a few minutes he rolled her over.

Now for the most part, the regular massage was over, as soon as he got her on her back, he started feasting on her big nipples. He also removed his tee shirt and jeans, staying in his boxers. Moving between her legs, he spread he thighs, and started fingering/licking her pussy. I now had removed my clothes and was jacking off as I watched them. He would move from her pussy to her tits and back.

After a few minutes of this, he lay beside her and started kissing her, she kissed him back, but pretty much was only reacting to what he did to her. If he kissed her, she kissed back, he put her hand on his cock, she rubbed it through his shorts. Not exactly thrilling, hahah, but it was moving along, albeit slowly. Now he pulled his shorts off completely and she was laying in bed with another man, kissing him , stroking his cock.

At this point, I came into the room , jacking off, and snapping photos (I had his permission) walking around to get the best view. He had stopped to put a condom on, and was laying on his back, his cock standing straight up. They kissed for a few more minutes, her stroking him, and them whispering to each other, then she raised up, straddled him, reached in between them, lines up his cock, and sat down on it. She took it all the way, which meant that she was very wet.

She immediately started fucking him, cowgirl style (her favorite) and fucked him for quite some time this way. He then rolled her off, got into doggy and fucked her that way for another 10 minutes or so. He had really good stamina, and the whole time, she was moaning and fucking him back. After he came into the condom, I moved on the bed and started fucking her. I gave him my phone and he filmed her and I fucking, and in a 69.

This was how I got her started. I anyone want to hear about the next couple of time and how she truly became my Hotwife, let me know. The about is 100% true. Be loving to her, be sure to reclaim her after, and love, love love her for giving her most precious gift to another for you..and her. Being a Hotwife is not for everyone. But, I believe that if you love, nurture her, let her know how much it turns you on, you have a good chance. May fucked the first guy, because of the circumstances.

She then fucked a guy I set her up with off an Asian dating site, and actually spent 8 days with him. She tried to cuckold me on that instance, and I broke up with her, but I love her, forgave her and took her back. Then I had my best friend fuck her on a trip, in our room, me watching at first. This was someone that she knew, joked with, and was comfortable. a few days later, she actually became MY Hotwife, contacting and fucking an old bf whom I had been suggesting she contact.

Now she says she will fuck him becuae she enjoyed doing it, not just for me, but for US! Good luck, go slow, be persistent.

you onyellow sunset.jpegyellow.jpegyellow sunset.jpegmay fucked 2.jpegmay fucked 1.jpeg

Hey all, my wife and I are an Asian couple in our late 20s based in Shanghai, China. I didn't even know I had this desire in me until after marriage, but it's def a burning desire of mine right now to watch my wife orgasm on another man. I know everyone thinks of their wives as the most beautiful women and I'm sure all of them are, but even objectively speaking, my wife's about a 9 or 10, skinny body and very very pretty, to the point that a lot of ppl would think I'm completely deranged for even thinking about letting other guys touch her.

I've browsed a lot of forums but I must say my preferences differ a bit from the norm? Primarily that I want to be in charge of the situation, I want the bull to please her in ways she will enjoy. Humiliation is a huge turn off for me, talking dirty, humiliating the husband, etc.; not that there's anything wrong with it as everyone has their turn-ons. Visuals are a huge turn-on for me, I simply want to sit back and watch her face as she's being pleased by another to the point of ecstasy. I love my wife, I always want the best for her so the thought of her being pleasured thoroughly makes me very happy. Another turn on would be the fact that a lot of pretty girls, including her, always has this lofty demeanor in everyday life, so I'd like to watch a big dick break her cool composure and fucks the inner slut out of her.

We fantasize about 3somes quite often and is always interracial so I'd say she's not resistant to the idea, but not sure where to go from here since we both have zero experience on how to get the ball rolling, any general advice, or just comments for my wife are welcome. Cheers.

Hi zarywe, I hope you moved forward with your plan. I live in Shanghai, and I like to meet couples. That's one of my kinks. Here is how things happened from a "stranger meeting a couple" point of view. The most important thing is to meet together and for the 3 people to feel comfortable. I have met a wife before together with her husband, and a threesome was clearly not her thing, it was obviously the husband's masterplan and she was only trying to satisfy her man. It has to be something your wife really wants to try, maybe to spice up your relationship. I like to be recruited by the hotwife directly, it sets things straight. In any case, it's good to share a drink, talk about the experience and expectations of each one, just to set the rules and boudaries for all parties :) I am sure you will find someone in Shanghai. good luck

Reactions: Xxzz101
Hi zarywe, I hope you moved forward with your plan. I live in Shanghai, and I like to meet couples. That's one of my kinks. Here is how things happened from a "stranger meeting a couple" point of view. The most important thing is to meet together and for the 3 people to feel comfortable. I have met a wife before together with her husband, and a threesome was clearly not her thing, it was obviously the husband's masterplan and she was only trying to satisfy her man. It has to be something your wife really wants to try, maybe to spice up your relationship. I like to be recruited by the hotwife directly, it sets things straight. In any case, it's good to share a drink, talk about the experience and expectations of each one, just to set the rules and boudaries for all parties :) I am sure you will find someone in Shanghai. good luck
Hi thanks for reaching out with the advice. Judging by your username, you're in Shanghai as well?

hello, any handsome boy in shanghai who would like to make our fantasy true? my wife is Chinese, we have been together for 15years, in her 40+
i feel excited about being cuckold by her if the lover is very handsome
any volunteer? we can chat first then meet and see if chemistry is there

Hello Candaulasie. I would be happy to talk and see if there is any click. Will PM you.

Hey, are you and your wife still interested in having an interracial threesome? We live quite close to each other, lets arrange a meeting.

So, I have recent experience in this exact scenario. My gf/wife lives in Metro Manila. We had discussed Hotwifeing, and she was resistant to it, saying,' I want just you, I made my mind up to not fuck anyone but my husband/bf,' etc.

I took her on a business trip to Kuala Lumpur, and while there, I went on Craigslist, and looked for 'sensual massages' for women specifically. I found a young man, who seemed like he was not a jerk, and I told him, I wanted to watch her receive a sensual massage, leading up to and including sex. I asked for photo verification of his cock size, and he appeared to be 7-8 inches, average to above average thickness.

The I told her I was getting her a massage in our room, that he was a professional (he actually had a massage business) and I was going to be in the living room of our suite, so if she was afraid, I would be nearby. I also informed her of just what a ;sensual massage' entailed for a lady..in other words, very god back, legs, feet, hands, neck, ass, and then roll over...shoulders, hands, legs, breast, tummy and pussy.

I did not try to 'sugar coat' it, but I did stress that she would be getting a very relaxing, through massage, to include yoni massage, and that it was normal in this type of massage to also receive oral stimulation, and if agreeable, she would more than likely get fucked. She was not happy about the sex, but after seeing the guys photos, she said ok, and I told her if she was uncomfortable, she could stop at any time.

When Larry, (real name) arrived, he was a very nice guy, maybe 35 (she is a HOT 32), polite, and moderately handsome. I had cracked a bottle of white wine so we could all sit and chat for a few minutes so that she could get comfortable. She was wearing a vey hot panty and bra set and a hotel robe over it. I had asked her to pose just prior to him getting there, and had really built up her ego by telling her how hot she looked.

After a few minutes of small talk, he motioned for her to get up and he took her to the bedroom. I had strategically turned on the lights by the bed so I could see, but so they were not harsh for her. AS they went in the room, I sat in a chair that I could see into the bedroom, and turned off the lights in the living room so they could not see me. Leading her to the bed, he indicated that she should remove her robe, which she did, then she laid face down on the bed.

He moved onto the bed and unfastened her bra, which she shyly removed by pulling it off without raising up. He had removed his shoes and dress shirt, and was in his jeans and tee shirt. He then started massaging her back, neck and arms. He was good, he paid particular attention to her hands, and then he did her feet and legs. Working his way up to her ass.. he reached up and pulled her panties down over her butt cheeks and left then there for a minute.

He massages her butt in a non sexual way, then whispered something to her, and she raised up so her could pull her panties off completely. Now my love of my life, my sweetheart, was completely named in a bed with another man! I was excited, and jealous at the same time. I now moved closer tot he door, keeping just out of her vision. anytime she glanced my way, I moved behind the door frame so she could not see me.

He now began the 'sensual' potion of the massage. I saw his hands slip between her legs, and I noticed her part her legs slightly to accommodate his massage. It was then, that he lowered his head, and started licking her pussy and ass whilst she was laying on her stomach. He now had one or two fingers busy on her pussy and in it. after a few minutes he rolled her over.

Now for the most part, the regular massage was over, as soon as he got her on her back, he started feasting on her big nipples. He also removed his tee shirt and jeans, staying in his boxers. Moving between her legs, he spread he thighs, and started fingering/licking her pussy. I now had removed my clothes and was jacking off as I watched them. He would move from her pussy to her tits and back.

After a few minutes of this, he lay beside her and started kissing her, she kissed him back, but pretty much was only reacting to what he did to her. If he kissed her, she kissed back, he put her hand on his cock, she rubbed it through his shorts. Not exactly thrilling, hahah, but it was moving along, albeit slowly. Now he pulled his shorts off completely and she was laying in bed with another man, kissing him , stroking his cock.

At this point, I came into the room , jacking off, and snapping photos (I had his permission) walking around to get the best view. He had stopped to put a condom on, and was laying on his back, his cock standing straight up. They kissed for a few more minutes, her stroking him, and them whispering to each other, then she raised up, straddled him, reached in between them, lines up his cock, and sat down on it. She took it all the way, which meant that she was very wet.

She immediately started fucking him, cowgirl style (her favorite) and fucked him for quite some time this way. He then rolled her off, got into doggy and fucked her that way for another 10 minutes or so. He had really good stamina, and the whole time, she was moaning and fucking him back. After he came into the condom, I moved on the bed and started fucking her. I gave him my phone and he filmed her and I fucking, and in a 69.

This was how I got her started. I anyone want to hear about the next couple of time and how she truly became my Hotwife, let me know. The about is 100% true. Be loving to her, be sure to reclaim her after, and love, love love her for giving her most precious gift to another for you..and her. Being a Hotwife is not for everyone. But, I believe that if you love, nurture her, let her know how much it turns you on, you have a good chance. May fucked the first guy, because of the circumstances.

She then fucked a guy I set her up with off an Asian dating site, and actually spent 8 days with him. She tried to cuckold me on that instance, and I broke up with her, but I love her, forgave her and took her back. Then I had my best friend fuck her on a trip, in our room, me watching at first. This was someone that she knew, joked with, and was comfortable. a few days later, she actually became MY Hotwife, contacting and fucking an old bf whom I had been suggesting she contact.

Now she says she will fuck him becuae she enjoyed doing it, not just for me, but for US! Good luck, go slow, be persistent.

you onView attachment 360231View attachment 360232View attachment 360231View attachment 360233View attachment 360234
Great story brother I too have a Pinay wife is not open to share her sweet brown pussy!! You story was such a great fire starter. Thank you again JD