New couple uk

Good morning 😁. I'd definitely like to be a new friend and see your partner bent over like this for me. Very hot

I actually find it very difficult to find (none weird) guys to play with her, partley because we cant accomodate and i think the cuckold thing puts people off too
It can't be easy plus with a hotel you make way more noise right? Lola. I just like to be me I'm not a super model but I am funny Lol And produce a lot of cum too. 😆

Yea were not too fussy about looks, much rather have a out of shape kinky funny guy than a inshape guy who thinks hes gods gift
It's all about your partner and making she enjoys herself for me. If you have fun I'll have fun. That's the way I see it. I am kinky Lol

Reactions: Frankw5678
It's all about your partner and making she enjoys herself for me. If you have fun I'll have fun. That's the way I see it. I am kinky Lol
Yea im the same as long as she comes out feeling good about it then im happy too, if shes got a massive load in her knickers thats a bonus too 🤣
Do you have a wife/ gf you share?

Reactions: Misterx23
Yea im the same as long as she comes out feeling good about it then im happy too, if shes got a massive load in her knickers thats a bonus too 🤣
Do you have a wife/ gf you share?
No I'm very much a single Pringle not sure how you find people feel the same kinkness Lol

Reactions: Blackpoolcpl