May 30, 2023
Hey, I’m new to the forum. I would like to share my fantasies with y’all about having my wife get fuck by other men. However, I'm trying to convince her to be a Hotwife. For now, she's doing great having sex and telling me stories about her fucking in her past. I would like to introduce my wife to the forum, if someone can record having a shot over my wife's picture please send me the video. I'll leave my spam email. If you need more pictures or even a video contact me. I'm down to exchanging my wife's pictures with other married couples or the same situation as me. I hope you can Enjoy my thick wife.
rben9959@gmail.com

Attachments

• IMG_6432.jpeg
    IMG_6432.jpeg
    423.9 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_4771.jpeg
    IMG_4771.jpeg
    490.6 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_8500.png
    IMG_8500.png
    2 MB · Views: 97
Hey, I’m new to the forum. I would like to share my fantasies with y’all about having my wife get fuck by other men. However, I'm trying to convince her to be a Hotwife. For now, she's doing great having sex and telling me stories about her fucking in her past. I would like to introduce my wife to the forum, if someone can record having a shot over my wife's picture please send me the video. I'll leave my spam email. If you need more pictures or even a video contact me. I'm down to exchanging my wife's pictures with other married couples or the same situation as me. I hope you can Enjoy my thick wife.
rben9959@gmail.com
my photo tribute

Attachments

• IMG_6432.jpg
    IMG_6432.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 83
rben9959@gmail.com
Wow your wife so Hot and sexy full figure lady with big pussy and ass. I love fuck her all hole hardly more hardly