New cuckold

Sep 11, 2022
Hey everyone. I know this is gonna sound weird story but I am kind of hopeless now and thought I would ask people who are more experienced. My wife and I tried cuckolding twice before a few years ago. We did not do it for last 4 years but two weeks ago my wife came up with the idea again and she said she wants to live an open relationship from her side. She is allowed sex with anyone and I am not allowed apart from her. But here is the point our sex life is not good we had sex once every two months. She got me a chastity cage and during playing she out it on me and took the key. She then said she wants to have sex with others but does not want me to be able to masturbate or touch myself. So she said if I love her I will allow her. So I did. Which is fine we did it before so I am okay with this. But not with the part that she locked me up. This was two weeks ago and since then I am going crazy to at least cum. My question is how can I make myself pleasured without breaking this chastity off myself because my wife said if I do that she will consider divorce. I love her and I dont want this but going crazy without being able to cum. I know it sounds really weird but she is very observant with this cuckold thing and locking me up…thanks a lot in advance. A desparate husband.

I'm not quite sure what we can say to this. To keep this item on your todger full time, is quite unhygienic. To play in this lifestyle takes two people to get what they want from it and it sounds a bit too one way traffic for me. If you have the loving relationship that you suggest you have, then she would find a compromise for you both, otherwise I would think there's trouble ahead.

Every woman should have lots of lovers. September 2022 Hello Males - Hubby(s), BF, subs, sissy, bimales --- If you love her -- you should focus on her and doing anything and everything that will make her happy and that includes her fucking any cock or pussy that she wants 1on1 or 3way or 4way. That includes you sucking cocks for her and licking her pussy clean after every cock she fucks and even putting your cock in a cock-cage and letting a man fuck your sissy-pussy. It is important that she fucks you with a strapon (weekly). It is all about making her happy. Any type of sex should be fun for both of you and everyone.

If you are still trying to get her to agree to fuck other cocks - try this. Every time you fuck her then lick your cum from her pussy -- after the sixth time - while you are licking her pussy - say I am fantasizing. Hoping she ask what you are fantasizing about - if not just say it again - I am fantasizing you fucked another male earlier in the day and now I am licking his cum from your pussy.

Next item - hope you will share the details of your past and current sex and your kinky fantasies and how you would play with me. Where are you located? I want to be your sub sissy slut online cuckold till we meet and play.

Hey everyone. I know this is gonna sound weird story but I am kind of hopeless now and thought I would ask people who are more experienced. My wife and I tried cuckolding twice before a few years ago. We did not do it for last 4 years but two weeks ago my wife came up with the idea again and she said she wants to live an open relationship from her side. She is allowed sex with anyone and I am not allowed apart from her. But here is the point our sex life is not good we had sex once every two months. She got me a chastity cage and during playing she out it on me and took the key. She then said she wants to have sex with others but does not want me to be able to masturbate or touch myself. So she said if I love her I will allow her. So I did. Which is fine we did it before so I am okay with this. But not with the part that she locked me up. This was two weeks ago and since then I am going crazy to at least cum. My question is how can I make myself pleasured without breaking this chastity off myself because my wife said if I do that she will consider divorce. I love her and I dont want this but going crazy without being able to cum. I know it sounds really weird but she is very observant with this cuckold thing and locking me up…thanks a lot in advance. A desparate husband.
It's actually very rare for women to push that hard. The point is:

1) If it was all her idea, and she enjoys it, she has a sex life with you together and she still loves you and you are both happy with this progress: all good.

2) If it was more your idea with chastity and she shows no interest in integrating you and doesn't care about your feelings and horniness and focuses only on herself - then you are in big trouble. You should have a gut feeling if everything is still ok with your relationship.

I lost my ex-girlfriend with situation 2 a few years ago. If you are in this situation, you should fight back and show her that you don't accept her behavior and thoughts of divorce. Take back the power. And live a life she is able to look up to you.

About your horniness: try fucking yourself with a dildo or a prostate stimulator to make the sperm come out. You will feel at least a little liberated. She probably likes the idea of milking you, too. By the way, this is a good test to see if she's really interested in you. If she doesn't want to make an effort, it's a sign that she only cares about herself and is screwing around.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
First thing that comes to mind is, what do you want? Pleasure is the center of this universe and without yours being a consideration, the future looks very uncertain in everything unless there's a serious sit down discussion about what will make this sustainable. Threatening divorce seems kind of extreme for removal of your device. It sounds like you've made plenty of concessions/accommodations, you deserve some in return to feel secure in knowing she wants you to have fun too. If it's no fun for you then this will unravel at an accelerated rate.

if both of you want this then both of you still love each other and would do things for both desires not just one. If she is pushing you to it and putting divorce if you don’t do it than i think this not for you. I seen couples break up or divorce over other things. But you have to sit down with her and communicate both of you talk about your desires, emotions, kinks, likes and dislikes. Lay everything out. I don’t see this going well unless you talk to her

WoW…I guess my first question is has she started dating anyone? Second question is does she allow you to please her in other ways what giving her a sensual massage or by licking her?…