New dynamic for us. How do I first bring up the idea?

Hotwifehunter

Feb 5, 2021
We’re in our 40s. This started becoming a fantasy of mine about 5 years ago and truth be told I have no idea how it began. We were college sweethearts. Always had a great sexual connection, but I was a lost soul back then and we split. 16 years later we ran into each other. (Turns out she had planned it ) we were both going thru divorces. Instantly had a great connection again. That’s faded the last couple of years. We are very close and in love. I am unable to perform now and want her to be fulfilled It’s been a long time since we’ve had sex and I know she’s unsatisfied. She would never bring it up So I feel like she’s suffering in silence so to speak. How do I make it sound organic? Thanks all. ( and osprey for the lengthy story)

To clarify we are married for 6 years now. We get along great and enjoy each other’s company a great deal. Really do see her as.my soulmate. I’ve always kind of perved on her quietly, so the fact that I have candaulistic tendencies and have newly realized desires to see her with someone else is not surprising to me in retrospect. . Thanks for the suggestion. I do appreciate that. That’s been extensively treated to no avail (Is more than just ED in play here ). Am also now handicapped

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2