New England Couple

m&k2018

Jun 11, 2021
Hi All,

New couple here in the NH/Mass area and wanted to say Hi. He has been in the lifestyle for many years, she is a newbie and somewhat shy. We have met with one other couple which was a disaster as the husband was completely pushy and phoney. We have attended a few swingers parties and really enjoyed them and plan to attend more in RI soon.

We have been looking for another couple to watch and be watched but not having much luck unfortunately. I want to watch her with a BBC in the worst way and has agreed to it in the past but always seems to get scared when we get close. She tried her first Bi Female experience last year( strictly receiving although she totally surprised me and made out with the other girl and sucked her tits) Unfortunately the other girl has moved and been impossible to find another female for fun.

Anyway, any couple,single/married females out there interested in watching/being watched (Maybe meet up at a party in Providence?) please feel free to reach out!! We are a professional, down to earth couple.

Question for the husbands out there, how many get really turned on thinking about their wives with a BBC? Like anytime you Masturbate, thats what you think about?? I cant be the only one right??

Attachments

• 20190907_145828 copy.jpeg
    20190907_145828 copy.jpeg
    346.5 KB · Views: 144
  • 20190410_140033 copy.jpeg
    20190410_140033 copy.jpeg
    509.7 KB · Views: 151
  • 20190406_090113.jpeg
    20190406_090113.jpeg
    437.7 KB · Views: 157
  • 20190601_123939_resized copy.jpg
    20190601_123939_resized copy.jpg
    514 KB · Views: 147
Hey I jus want to say your wife is hot and I jus stroke one off to her pic I am on the Pawtucket Attleboro line I’m 34 with a 9inch bbc d&d free if your interested in meeting up and making a connection and see we’re things go I would love that get back to me

Attachments

• E2AA8A3E-ABB8-4B14-AEEF-7C834D0F9514.jpeg
    E2AA8A3E-ABB8-4B14-AEEF-7C834D0F9514.jpeg
    575.6 KB · Views: 112
  • ECA172B7-7EB1-4D7C-A3C9-0C213FED8003.jpeg
    ECA172B7-7EB1-4D7C-A3C9-0C213FED8003.jpeg
    566.8 KB · Views: 68
  • 6438BE8C-826A-4BA2-B03A-5C07D8019E19.jpeg
    6438BE8C-826A-4BA2-B03A-5C07D8019E19.jpeg
    638.2 KB · Views: 53
  • 87335578-EA78-4D01-9E92-27AF0D1A2CD4.jpeg
    87335578-EA78-4D01-9E92-27AF0D1A2CD4.jpeg
    533.1 KB · Views: 87
Hi All,

New couple here in the NH/Mass area and wanted to say Hi. He has been in the lifestyle for many years, she is a newbie and somewhat shy. We have met with one other couple which was a disaster as the husband was completely pushy and phoney. We have attended a few swingers parties and really enjoyed them and plan to attend more in RI soon.

We have been looking for another couple to watch and be watched but not having much luck unfortunately. I want to watch her with a BBC in the worst way and has agreed to it in the past but always seems to get scared when we get close. She tried her first Bi Female experience last year( strictly receiving although she totally surprised me and made out with the other girl and sucked her tits) Unfortunately the other girl has moved and been impossible to find another female for fun.

Anyway, any couple,single/married females out there interested in watching/being watched (Maybe meet up at a party in Providence?) please feel free to reach out!! We are a professional, down to earth couple.

Question for the husbands out there, how many get really turned on thinking about their wives with a BBC? Like anytime you Masturbate, thats what you think about?? I cant be the only one right??
Hi guys I’m also from Massachusetts

Hi All,

I want her so bad..

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Hi All,

Hello lovely couple

Reactions: Desejo de corno