New guy here

southenfun

Male
Gold
Hi all, new to this site and thought id introduce myself.

Im 39 and been with my wife for 17 years. A couple years back after a drunken night the wife ended up having sex with a friend in front of me and i now no i want her to be a hotwife.

Shes 41, size 10, 34dd boobs and looks great naked 😉

Thought i'd join the site to speak with same minded people, swap stories and get any advice you may have.

Thanks

Im 39 and been with my wife for 17 years. A couple years back after a drunken night the wife ended up having sex with a friend in front of me and i now no i want her to be a hotwife.

Thought i'd join the site to speak with same minded people, swap stories and get any advice you may have.

Thanks
Must have been almost like a dream. Sounds super hot though

Reactions: southenfun

Thanks
Encourage her get her to dress sexy when tbe two.of you go out Let her know
how hot she is..let her know that guys are noticing her.. Be open with her ..let her k ow you totally support. As well as how rx ited you get when she dresses up.wheter you are tigether or she goes out shopping et